"within 4G market"

speedyroo

Reaction score
I entered my address in the "do you have 4G coverage" and a couple other addresses like work and such and I get the message "Congratulations! Your address is within a 4G LTE market" - which I think is kind of unclear. Does this mean that there IS 4G right NOW? 4G by 2011? 2012? Or like they say, by the end of 2013? I wish they were a bit more clear. I will be in the market for a new phone and when I look at the 4G map it doesn't really show any star or anything in my area however I get the message above. I don't see the point in getting a 4G if I am only going to get it at work (NYC) and not at home (NJ)...and may wait for the 4G to mature a bit as I have heard there's glitches (are these fixed now?) and just get the Droid 3 instead of the Bionic.

Ok I entered a place that I know is the middle of nowhere and it says "we're sorry 4G LTE isn't there yet" so I guess it doesn't say yes to everything at least. :)

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I entered my address in the "do you have 4G coverage" and a couple other addresses like work and such and I get the message "Congratulations! Your address is within a 4G LTE market" - which I think is kind of unclear. Does this mean that there IS 4G right NOW? 4G by 2011? 2012? Or like they say, by the end of 2013? I wish they were a bit more clear.
Quick remedial English:

"Your address is within a 4G LTE market" means now.

"Your address will be within a 4G LTE market" refers to the future.