With no update on the 22nd who wants to bet...

Do you think they will?

• Yes! That would be epic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! What's wrong with you?

• Other?

• Total voters

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As apple fanboy gather around Ima assume this is going to be their "half time commercial"

[video=youtube;RTtEeTuc1Hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTtEeTuc1Hw&feature=related[/video]

but this is gonna be mine

[video=youtube;f87nq_rTXCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f87nq_rTXCs[/video]

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Though not probable.... it is an interesting idea to about it being launched same day.... Doubt it though.

mightyleemoon

Reaction score
Did the Mods here get wind that 2.1 isn't in the near future? The "2.1 Issues" thread isn't up top anymore...

nyijedi

Reaction score
Did the Mods here get wind that 2.1 isn't in the near future? The "2.1 Issues" thread isn't up top anymore...

With all due respect to the mods, I don't think they know much more than we do about when the update will hit. I think they enjoy making us think they do, but that's about it.

Nick177th

Reaction score
The Apple event just to happens to coincide with President Obama's State Of The Union Address. Do you have any idea how many more people will be drooling over Steve Jobs than learning how the Nation is doing?

We can't stop Apple...

No surprise. More people voted for american idol than president...

wow! didn't know that. that's kinda scary..........in a bad way.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
True but I don't think everyone that has access to a phone is old enough/registered to vote. Technically a four year old could vote for american idol if it knew how to use the phone.

The Apple event just to happens to coincide with President Obama's State Of The Union Address. Do you have any idea how many more people will be drooling over Steve Jobs than learning how the Nation is doing?

We can't stop Apple...

No surprise. More people voted for american idol than president...

wow! didn't know that. that's kinda scary..........in a bad way.

Mr Sherry

Reaction score
Here's my question..obviously 2.1 will come out eventually but what will the features be. All I have heard were rumors and BS release dates..can anyone help?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's my question..obviously 2.1 will come out eventually but what will the features be. All I have heard were rumors and BS release dates..can anyone help?
Go look at Nexus One reviews/walkthroughs that's basically what we will get, but optimized for our hardware.

thedefectkid

Reaction score

Nexus One

Used my droid to find that haha

However I have no idea when this update will come but I will continue to stare at my phone until my eyes turn into the droid eyes haha

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Im not going to hold my breath on this happening but it would be EPIC! haha

Wagner :motdroidvert:

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
all apples announcing is going to be about is there new iTablet, so i dont see why it would be a big deal if we got the 2.1 update then. lol retard

Istus

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think the release of 2.1 for Droid users is even close to the magnitude that Apple is drawing for their press conference... I've got a few tech sites in my RSS and I literally have a dozen news articles about the "event" in the last 4 hours.

I've seen 1 about Android (not even 2.1) in the past week...

It won't matter when they release it.

Echo3

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think the release of 2.1 for Droid users is even close to the magnitude that Apple is drawing for their press conference... I've got a few tech sites in my RSS and I literally have a dozen news articles about the "event" in the last 4 hours.

I've seen 1 about Android (not even 2.1) in the past week...

This is true. Compared to what Apple has going on for them, no one really cares about 2.1 (except for the Droid community)....at this moment at least.