Wish my Droid Razr was nicer to me!

elaskel

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

In desperation, I sought you out. Purchased a Droid Razr in March of this year and it has been a "love-hate" relationship ever since. The latest challenge to our bond is the Camera icon is missing. No, it is not in Hidden apps. I can't even find the Gallery Icon. I was trying to "back-into" the camera icon by going to My Gallery.

As far as I am aware, I did not change anything. However, I think the Droid gremlin is working within my phone.

Any suggestions would be great!

Elaskel

robssm

Reaction score
LOL ya my camera is screwed up too.. That was my first indication that there was something wrong with it.. I have to download a cam app to get it working again.

*sigh* they are just mangling what was a wonderful phone with these otas..

Believe me, its not you, its not a gremlin, and its not droid.. Its Motorola screwing with the OS and forcing it onto your phone.

I got friends at Verizon that have seen so many issues in the past couple of weeks that they are dumping their razrs on ebay as fast as they can just to get whatever they can get out of them before they get any more screwed up.

Last edited:

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Perhaps someone can pull the camera app from their phone so you can install it. I don't have a razr but I imagine a rooted user can post it soon.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums. Sorry to hear about your issue, hopefully you will be able to get it working again.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Are you on the GB build or ICS leak?