Wish knew how route bionic?

indymale26

Reaction score
Anyone good at it and can provide me with rite info to route bionic on current 5.5.893 update , I want root phone but dont want interfer with ics upcomin update!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. Can you rephrase what you're actually trying to do? Do you just want to root your phone? Confused by the use of the word route and root. I suggest searching this forum and google for more information on rooting first.

TatDroid

Reaction score
This forum is FILLED with instructions on how to root. Have a look around and enjoy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
If you check out the Droid Bionic section (Droid Bionic Forum) and specifically the Droid Bionic Hacks (Droid Bionic Hacks) there is a stickied thread on "how to root your bionic"...read thru that and feel comfortable with what you are about to do...

azdrifter

Reaction score
Read the forums that is the best advice if you are new to the droid platform, you are really going to want to get familiar with your device and understand the fact that rooting your phone can cause damage to the phone so be very positive about the steps and procedures you are going to perform.
It really isn't too difficult but like any modifications problems may arise.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk