wish I had a Li-Ion battery

billjohnson

Reaction score
How do you expect to connect that battery to the Droid...

sent from my Droid using DroidForums App. *UD 2.3.0*

If it doesn't have the same connector I was thinking to improvise something out of aluminium foil or maybe use a soldering gun to solder a Droid battery connector . I'm pretty handy with electronics , I configured my router by my own , I even put a WPA2 password on it .

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :icon_ banana: Don't forget to Duct-tape it!!!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_eek: :D

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry I was being sarcastic, the selling point of the commercial is not really a selling point at all. It was so over the top I just had to laugh.

Like a Ford commercial that saying buy a Ford it has a 12 volt battery!
Look at all the fun you can have!
Except that not all smartphones use Li polymer where pretty much any car a consumer would buy has a 12V battery. There are 24V automotive systems out there but it's unlikely that the average Joe would be in the market for a vehicle with such a setup.

Most of the typical consumers that the ad is targeted to probably wouldn't know a thing about batteries. There are even quite a few threads from people here asking about the care and feeding of Li ion batteries.

Last edited:

billjohnson

Reaction score
Sorry I was being sarcastic, the selling point of the commercial is not really a selling point at all. It was so over the top I just had to laugh.

Like a Ford commercial that saying buy a Ford it has a 12 volt battery!
Look at all the fun you can have!
Except that not all smartphones use Li polymer where pretty much any car a consumer would buy has a 12V battery. There are 24V automotive systems out there but it's unlikely that the average Joe would be in the market for a vehicle with such a setup.

Most of the typical consumers that the ad is targeted to probably wouldn't know a thing about batteries. There are even quite a few threads from people here asking about the care and feeding of Li ion batteries.

Personally my battery enjoys a good run on the beach every morning and the eggs and bacon for breakfast. A nice lean salad for lunch and a T-bone steak with the trimmings for dinner. That's just how it rolls.:icon_eek:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
To the OP, please remember to turn on the "sarcasm font" prior to making a post like this in the future. You have cause a lot of angst for a lot of people by your failure to use the proper font!! :icon_ banana:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
...or just add one of these :icon_sarcasm:

Sometimes you have to make your own :icons: - even if they don't transcribe to an actual smiley :wink: