1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wisdom from the Woz: Doesn't Agree with Cali Verdict; Doesn't Think it Will Stick

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Sep 13, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Photo Credit: AndroidAuthority

It's easy to like Steve Wozniak. The former co-founder of Apple and famous tech-guru seems to always have something interesting, relevant and useful to say about today's evolving technologies. The Woz (as he is affectionately nicknamed) was recently interviewed and he had several interesting things to say regarding the iPhone 5 and the Apple vs. Samsung California trial. Rather than wax poetic with our version of his opinion, we have included several quotes directly from the Master himself.

In reference to the iPhone 5:

In reference to the Apple vs. Samsung Trial and other ongoing Patent Wars:

So, there you have it. Wisdom from the Woz. It's too bad he isn't still working at Apple, and every tech company should ponder his perspective.

Source: Bloomberg
    5 people like this.
  2. wagman67

wagman67 New Member

Not trying to be a douche and split hairs, but he is still the co-founder of Apple, just not with the company any longer. Woz rules!
    1 person likes this.
  3. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable New Member

I was thinking yesterday about how much good will Apple could have earned yesterday if their presser had started out with Cook coming out and saying that he feels the patent war has become a hinderance and that Apple would be retracting all pending suits. He would go on to humbly proclaim that from then on he hoped that all manufacturers would take a stance that each should learn from the other so that all customers could benefit. Despite what was already clearly going to be a lackluster release by Apple, the talk of the day would be the new direction the company had taken and the insanity would have been over.

Alas, that never materialized, but it can't hurt that those with influence are speaking to the same ideals so maybe change isn't too far off.
    1 person likes this.
  4. LoneWolfArcher

LoneWolfArcher Well-Known Member

Hearing the nickname "Woz" always makes me think of Was Not Was. And I never even liked their (or his) music!
  5. Kenyon1

Kenyon1 New Member

Thermonuclear war was in Steve Jobs' will and the applites won't stop till everyone has an iphone in their hands.

Anyways, this guy is right!
  6. The Robot Cow

The Robot Cow New Member

Why can't we be friends! dancedroid:icon_ banana:DancingNexus
  7. Narsil

Narsil Active Member

[​IMG]

Well, not you really, but Applephiles in general.
    1 person likes this.
  8. acousticshade

acousticshade New Member

Lol, that would have been hilarious. I can see all the apple fanboys saying, "hey, look how humble we are now."

Unfortunately, that's too bold a move for a company that now lacks innovation. I was hoping they would push the envelope with the i5. Instead, it was envelope folded in half and stuffed in the back pocket.
Search tags for this page

can we be friends quotes

steve+wozniak+y+iphone 5

why can't we be friends quotes

wozniak iphone 5