Wireless Tether on 606 and 607

pjjameso

Reaction score
Running 606 and appears wireless tether by googlecode no longer works. Tried the new 3.1 beta and the old 2.05-pre13. Anyone else having this issue? Does 607 fix the problem?

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
What do you mean, “by googlecode”? Google Code is a free service for project hosting, provided by Google.

Asphyx

Reaction score
Running 606 and appears wireless tether by googlecode no longer works. Tried the new 3.1 beta and the old 2.05-pre13. Anyone else having this issue? Does 607 fix the problem?

It works fine if you pay Verizon for Tethering!
If not you need a 3rd party tethering app that bypasses the GB lockout for tether on Verizon.
Open Garden tether would be a good app to search for.

OP
P

pjjameso

Reaction score
Ok, found the solution searching other boards... Installed 3.1 Beta and selected the DroidX as the Device Profile. Works like a champ again. BTW I am rooted and running TBH GB 606 rooted leak.

Kimo91

Reaction score
Ok, found the solution searching other boards... Installed 3.1 Beta and selected the DroidX as the Device Profile. Works like a champ again. BTW I am rooted and running TBH GB 606 rooted leak.

Do you remember what board or even a link to this beta so we can enjoy wireless tether with our gingerbread d2g?

if its not Boeing, I'm not going!!! TEAM BOEING SOUTH CAROLINA ROCKS!!!!!!