Wireless Tether Issues

ibebyi

Reaction score
Hi,

I am running Saph 1.1 with 7x125-1000LV and I am experiencing reboots when using Wireless Tether.

I checked Superuser and all three of the wireless tether access points are allowed.

I am able to click on the giant wifi icon to "start" tethering, however none of my wifi-enabled devices are picking it up

EDIT: I have wifi encryption disabled, access control disabled, and SSID AndroidTether default.

When I try to end the tethering by clicking on the giant icon again, I get a reboot.

Thinking that it was possibly a kernel problem, I have tried the 1.2, 1.2, 1.0 lv/iv/sv in all permutations. and still nothing :(

If anyone could help me ASAP it would be greatly greatly appreciated. I'm trying to set up a VPN at my office but need an outside connection for troubleshooting purposes. Thanks a lot in advance.

Last edited:

captdroid

Reaction score
Hi,

I am running Saph 1.1 with 7x125-1000LV and I am experiencing reboots when using Wireless Tether.

I checked Superuser and all three of the wireless tether access points are allowed.

I am able to click on the giant wifi icon to "start" tethering, however none of my wifi-enabled devices are picking it up

EDIT: I have wifi encryption disabled, access control disabled, and SSID AndroidTether default.

When I try to end the tethering by clicking on the giant icon again, I get a reboot.

Thinking that it was possibly a kernel problem, I have tried the 1.2, 1.2, 1.0 lv/iv/sv in all permutations. and still nothing :(

If anyone could help me ASAP it would be greatly greatly appreciated. I'm trying to set up a VPN at my office but need an outside connection for troubleshooting purposes. Thanks a lot in advance.

What version of wireless tether are you using? The one on the Market "Wireless tether for root users" version 2.0.2 works fine. And try reducing your max CPU speed to 800.