Wireless Tether help

J

Johnly

Yeah man, then ad hoc works. My GF has better luck with wifi tether, but I have better luck with barnacle. I want you ripping the web.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yeah man, then ad hoc works. My GF has better luck with wifi tether, but I have better luck with barnacle. I want you ripping the web.

Yeah no idea why Barnacle doesn't work.

You know of any tricks to make Wireless Tether stay connected better?

what you mean by ripping the web? lol

J

Johnly

Like I am. Running barnacle, power amp, several pages open, ripping the web with barnacle, for hours, no connection issues. I hope you get it figured, as I am out of ideas.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

Like I am. Running barnacle, power amp, several pages open, ripping the web with barnacle, for hours, no connection issues. I hope you get it figured, as I am out of ideas.

lol ok now i gotcha. appreciate your help

man...this constant dropping of connection is annoying. I'll figure something out tomorrow or hopefully someone can chime in and help....2AM here night all!

Happy New Year!

mardoon

Reaction score
I am using 3g Mobile hotspot app & patch by tbh tether patch v1 and non rooted phone I use pdanet but that cost $29.95
Mardoon

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App