1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wireless Tether gone from Market for Droid @2 (non-global)

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by stixaw, Jun 16, 2011.

1. stixaw

stixaw New Member

Is this really true? I Can't put it back on?

I was cleaning up went and did an sbf reset then put fission 2.6.1 on again when I went to install Wireless tether it was not there for Droid 2.
  2. mjs1015

mjs1015 New Member

http://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-tether/downloads/detail?name=wireless_tether_2_0_7.apk&can=2&q=
    Try this

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  3. AndroidCore

AndroidCore New Member

Also, if the mirror doesn't work for you, simple google "wireless tether for rooters apk download"... TONS of mirrors will pop up. I think the recent version is 2.0.7. Just DL that one. Thia is what I did when I sbf back to another rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. CKD2

CKD2 New Member

I got the wireless tether app from a search here, and when I ran it, it disabled my connection. It directed me to a verizon page to pay for wifi hotspot. Had to delete it.

I'm running liberty v0.8 Gingerbread.
  5. xrp861

xrp861 New Member

I've yet to be redirected when I tether but I also have my d2g on prepaid...and its sad that its cheaper than post paid as well. For 125 I have unlimited everything but if I had post paid id have 400 min and unlimited txt and data...