1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wireless sync with a Mac

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by oxymoron2000, Feb 24, 2010.

1. oxymoron2000

oxymoron2000 New Member

I looking for a verizon phone which can sync with my Mac, specifically ical.
    Can the Droid do this? Or do you know any other Verizon phones that can do this? I would consider purchasing a third party sync.

Thanks.
  2. JRFogarty

JRFogarty New Member

The Missing Sync for Android may. I currently use it for music and photos. As long as you are connected via the same wifi network it will perform an auto sync
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

I use a Mac. If your using Google calendar it syncs(Google Calendar Help) with iCal and goes to my Droid. Here is another link(How to Sync iCal with Google Cal) that may help.

Mike
Search tags for this page
android wireless ical sync

wireless sync ical with android