Wireless quit working on LGB 2.1

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by techweenie, Jun 24, 2011.

1. techweenie

techweenie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm trying out LGB for the first time and it started out great, but now if I enable wireless it won't find any signals or connect to anything. Any suggestions on how to fix this? It's literally the only problem I have with it so far.

2. jzd5032

jzd5032 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had the same issue. If you can see your existing ssid from your router save under wifi setting, what i did was forget that ssid and reconnect to it. That fixed me issue. If that isn't your issue, i have no idea. You could also try a different kernel.

3. techweenie

techweenie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That worked for my home network. I was at a location today that didn't have a saved profile on the phone but it still wouldn't detect it so I thought something else was wrong. I'll have to keep playing with it and see what happens. I hate to switch kernels because battery life with the included one is phenomenal.

4. MS2SF

MS2SF Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had the same problem. Wifi was working fine for several days. Then today my home WIFI was showing not in range. I "Forgot" it and then manually installed it.

Hope this can get fixed. I love this ROM and really appreciate Liquids dedication and non stop upgrades.

Search tags for this page

lgb+wireless+not working