Wireless question

MrWilliams

Reaction score
I work at a University that has it's own secure wireless network. Is there a way I can auto connect to this network with my Droid Pro? I mean, it will connect automatically, but I'm not actually able to send and receive data until I open a browser and input my username and password. On my PC, I have Cisco Clean Access installed and there is no login required. My laptop just automatically connects. Is there an app (or a setting) that will do this on my phone?

Thanks!

MinnesotaDroid

Reaction score
if there is a clean access at the app store you should be fine, otherwise you could have it save your username and password on the browser?

MinnesotaDroid

Reaction score
and it doesnt appear there is a clean access app, so is there a check box to remember your login credentials?

OP
M

MrWilliams

Reaction score
No, that isn't an option on the University's secure login page. It's not that though... I was wondering if there were a way to connect without having to open a browser window.

MinnesotaDroid

Reaction score
hmm, usually not. because then anybody could use thier network, which would defeat the purpose of the locked down wi fi