1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wireless question

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by MrWilliams, Apr 26, 2011.

1. MrWilliams

MrWilliams New Member

I work at a University that has it's own secure wireless network. Is there a way I can auto connect to this network with my Droid Pro? I mean, it will connect automatically, but I'm not actually able to send and receive data until I open a browser and input my username and password. On my PC, I have Cisco Clean Access installed and there is no login required. My laptop just automatically connects. Is there an app (or a setting) that will do this on my phone?

Thanks!
  2. MinnesotaDroid

MinnesotaDroid New Member

if there is a clean access at the app store you should be fine, otherwise you could have it save your username and password on the browser?
  3. MinnesotaDroid

and it doesnt appear there is a clean access app, so is there a check box to remember your login credentials?
  4. MrWilliams

MrWilliams New Member

No, that isn't an option on the University's secure login page. It's not that though... I was wondering if there were a way to connect without having to open a browser window.
  5. MinnesotaDroid

hmm, usually not. because then anybody could use thier network, which would defeat the purpose of the locked down wi fi