Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

grgguy

Reaction score
I have also moved to the new moot forum. I almost feel as I have no choice since I'm running .247 and need to follow the support. That being said , I also don't agree with the " Family Friendly" tone that the mods are trying to push here or the inability to call out a Mod. They are no better than us and when they are out of line we should be able to point that out to them as openly or privately as they do to us. Having been involved in multiple arguments with several members including Sam and the the Sarge and 1 mod on this thread alone, I feel terrible that I may have had something to do with Sam leaving. I truly hope that isn't the case .

I offer my most utter and sincere apology to all who follow this thread and use the HOB.

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
This thread went from 30 new pages a day to 5 new posts a day.. I still don't even know what happened.

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
WOW!

Well I'm grateful to Sam and Sarge for all the help with my bionic issues, and to Droid Forums for the knowledge base on OG droids, X2's, D4's.

thirdstone

Reaction score
Wanted to add my name to the list of people who are ''outa here'' not completely sure what happened but seems like some power play stuff when we droid users just want support and communication, I will likely not visit this site much and hope the the mods read this and other posts related to whatever made Sam leave. Since the talk is that DF officially offered Sam some 'concessions' to come back it makes it seem as though he was right to stand his ground. I want information and dialogue not politics and power play garbage. Looks like the bionic community will largely burn this bridge and say 'see ya'. It hurts more than you counted on to ostracize a whole community of people, and maybe droid forums should realize there are other places to 'congregate' BYE BYE

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just want to clear something up. I didn't burn any bridges when I decided to move the HoB. I never asked anyone to leave here. The community's reaction was as surprising to me as it was to the mods here. I had a difference of opinion with the mods here. Rather than continuing to fight an uphill battle, I decided to move the HoB so I could better support it the way I wanted. I think everyone involved has learned a lot from this experience and I can assure you all that steps are being taken by the powers that be to not allow something like this to happen again. I was given a generous offer to come back here, and I did consider it. The community was disrupted by this whole ordeal and I don't want to uproot it again. So the HoB will stay put in its new home. But I'm not bitter or angry or anything like that. I didn't leave out of anger. People have to make their own decisions on whether to stay or not. I can't control that. But I want it to be perfectly clear where I stand on this.

livinginkaos

Reaction score
That would be an eloquent place to lock this thread in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC on 247 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.