Wireless Moot

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by sargentmajord, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comiskeybum

Comiskeybum New Member

True enough, but I am someone who does a lot of driving around the country especially out west. i cant tell you how many times my family and friends need to borrow my phone to call the wife or something like that because theirs wont work.

It just depends on your life style. I agree if you live in a city of any size, more than likely sprint and even t mobile will have LTE coverage soon if not already. If you never leave that are, then yeah, buy a phone unlocked and do the t mobile plan.
  2. avlambo21

avlambo21 New Member

as much as i would love to stay with VZW when i get my own plan, the whole issue of limited data and the pricing is terrible... thankfully i live in philly so sprint will have 4g here by the time i need to switch... i love the network, hate their business atm
  3. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

All this drama over the Bionic's ICS update?
  4. Comiskeybum

Comiskeybum New Member

I dont think anyone can argue with that. I for one find it very hard to believe that Sprint will keep its unlimited data forever. At some point all those phones and people using their phones as hotspots is really going to drain on their LTE network (when its complete).
  5. livinginkaos

livinginkaos Member

The Bionic ICS OTA is only a portion of the drama, currently seems to be the most vocal, but just a portion. Thanks to Sarge for all the updates!
  6. avlambo21

avlambo21 New Member

this is true, thankfully i dont think it will change in a year or so... so luckily i think i will be able to get it to be grandfathered into it like with my VZW contract... then figure out how to keep it, then when i lose it (hopefully a long time later) i hopefully have enough to go back to VZW haha
  7. Lodmot

Lodmot New Member

Yeah the Bionic ICS issue is the most vocal, and most rightfully so. ;3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  8. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

If you think Bionic owners are vocal, read Sonit Puni's Google+ thread and see how many Atrix 4G owners are complaining. Their "Q3" update totally disappeared, apparently.
  9. sargentmajord

sargentmajord New Member

No more updates guys my friend just went home sorry it wasnt more interesting but seeing its the beginning stages i wasnt expecting to much except on how vzw was going to toss around there options by the water cooler (pretty much what happened today) but we will see what moto/google brings to the table tomorrow
  10. jayrod

jayrod New Member

Seeing as many users have been having data issues and other awesome features that somewhat cripple their ability to fully use their device, and the one piece of the puzzle that can correct these issues is being constantly delayed because of BS reasons...
    Nope, nobody is upset at all :p

Sent from my. 244 ICS leaked BIONIC
  11. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

So I thought as of Friday, it was Moto/Google saying "accept our concessions or we will take our devices elsewhere" - sounds like they are now backing down, and letting VZW come up with their OWN terms? Seems like nothing is going to be accomplished this way. Sounds like we are no better off than we were. Most of VZW's counter offers are total BS - if Moto/Google accepts them I am afraid I am done with Android, period.
  12. avlambo21

avlambo21 New Member

no no, they had 3 days to counter if i remember correctly
  13. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

I thought it was 3 days to CONSIDER it and read it over, not 3 days to counterattack every single point of the "offer". It sounds like it's right back to being on Verizon's terms. If Moto/Google even CONSIDER that stupid "fee" for unlocked devices, again, I am DONE with Android.
  14. sargentmajord

sargentmajord New Member

Moto/google gave them a 3 day deferment to think it over u cant just demand something an not negotiate over it plus it did happen on a friday they cant make a split second decision
  15. sargentmajord

sargentmajord New Member

Well moto/google doesnt know they are countering todays meeting was only with vzw executives
  16. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

Well then Moto should have started this LONG ago. This sounds like something that could drag on for months, years even. It just seemed like people were using MUCH stronger wording back on Friday. Now it sounds like a "maybe if" type of deal.
  17. avlambo21

avlambo21 New Member

with consider i feel would come the unfortunate counters... as it is a "negotiation", which sucks for us as we get caught in the middle again. i wont be done with android ill be done with VZW... i dont see many other providers doing this type of thing
  18. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

AHH, the a-holes that make 7 figure salaries and aren't worth $10 per year. Those yahoos don't give a flying freak about customers. I see absolutely nothing coming of this. Except for maybe VZW losing 5 devices from their lineup 20 years from now.
  19. Comiskeybum

Comiskeybum New Member

I really wish they would take one of us to that table and let verizon hear it from a customer's mouth. What i wouldnt give to be that guy.
  20. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

I'd end up being dragged out of there in handcuffs, charged with felony assault *LOL*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cow tipping

droid bionic error 497
enable wireless chipset in bionic
homer drooling
moot 201
moot 365
moot302
motorola droid razr configure #4676
samurihl houseofbionic rsd (5.7).