Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlarseth

Reaction score
I'm covered at work but at home I'm still on 3g.

I am on 4G at work, at home, and the entire 13-15 mile drive in between. Asheville, NC has a huge 4G coverage area. But then there are a lot of colleges here who have mini towers setup that are Verizon specific, which is why the 4G is large here.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just an FYI and probably my last post for a while. I have closed the HoB thread on this forum. Those wishing to continue getting support for the HoB will need to find its new home. Thanks for all the support over the last few months! I'll be seeing some of you around on other forums. Do NOT PM me asking where to find it. Do your homework. :)

d2l

Reaction score
Just an FYI and probably my last post for a while. I have closed the HoB thread on this forum. Those wishing to continue getting support for the HoB will need to find its new home. Thanks for all the support over the last few months! I'll be seeing some of you around on other forums. Do NOT PM me asking where to find it. Do your homework. :)

THANKS MODS!! You guys are awesome!

I don't know about your guys, but I'm following Samuri. Hope Sarge will do the same.

Last edited:

bionicDman

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:

Samuri - thank you for all your work on HoB. Plain and simple, I wouldn't be enjoying ICS on my bionic if it weren't for all of your excellent work. So very, very thankful for your hours of research, development, and especially SUPPORT. Hope to discover your new home for HoB. What you have given to all of us is a very good thing. Thank you, and God bless!!

Circlel05

Reaction score
Sounds like DF is going to go the way of XDA. Why do they always run the good people off?

Reaction score
Now the only question is where sarge decides to deliver any further moots. If it aint here I predict a mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.