Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

IseKold

Reaction score
samurihl said:
well i know one person that won't have any problem going back to 905 with that new code. Lmao! :d (the funny part is he'll be searching to make sure there isn't anything like that in there. Lol)

roflmao!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Let me know when you would like some more testing!

Yea, I'm having to do real world work at the moment. Freaking XSL. I hate writing that crap. But it needs to be done. I actually solved the reinstall function issues I was having and now all I need to do for the flash functions is to add the flash commands. I need the recovery extractor still. And I have some cleanup on the prompts that needs to be done. I think you're gonna be shocked given you saw the earlier script. When you compare it to what I have now I suspect your mouth will drop. :D

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Oh and before anyone asks, yes, I CAN perma brick a Bionic. I have zero intention of ever doing so, but it's sadly possible. I know someone who's done it. It's very ugly. And by perma-brick, I mean to the point where it'd need to be OMAP flashed to fix it. No AP Fastboot...no nothing.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
welsalex said:
Well the moot today was interesting. But I'm already bored with the forum LOL But I'm NOT bored with this super awesome .247 bionic! It's sweeeeeeet

Pshh no one asked ur opinion :p

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Oh and before anyone asks, yes, I CAN perma brick a Bionic. I have zero intention of ever doing so, but it's sadly possible. I know someone who's done it. It's very ugly. And by perma-brick, I mean to the point where it'd need to be OMAP flashed to fix it. No AP Fastboot...no nothing.

How did they do it?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
How did they do it?

I'm not going to give that out in a public forum, but, suffice it to say they flashed something they shouldn't have. It's actually easier to do than people realize. Which is why I'm not going to give out the how.

IseKold

Reaction score

Ouch! And so I refer you back to my first post... Never upset the Master! :hail:

hadeshorn09

Reaction score
Yea, I'm having to do real world work at the moment. Freaking XSL. I hate writing that crap. But it needs to be done. I actually solved the reinstall function issues I was having and now all I need to do for the flash functions is to add the flash commands. I need the recovery extractor still. And I have some cleanup on the prompts that needs to be done. I think you're gonna be shocked given you saw the earlier script. When you compare it to what I have now I suspect your mouth will drop. :D

Oh I love surprises like this! Looking forward to it!
I'll be sure to have a pillow handy for my jaw! hehe!

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
I'm not going to give that out in a public forum, but, suffice it to say they flashed something they shouldn't have. It's actually easier to do than people realize. Which is why I'm not going to give out the how.

Omg just pm me then -_-

mjs27541

Reaction score
jayrod said:
HELL NO!!!
While it might SOUND like a good idea.... it's not! Tastes like dog treats smell!

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition

Do you know what dog food tastes like? Well do ya? It tastes just like it smells...delicious!

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...

Circlel05

Reaction score
jayrod said:
HELL NO!!!
While it might SOUND like a good idea.... it's not! Tastes like dog treats smell!

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition

What dog treats are you sniffin? I hear they taste better then they smell.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Oh I love surprises like this! Looking forward to it!
I'll be sure to have a pillow handy for my jaw! hehe!

It's the full functionality of the windows HoB recreated in a bash script with function calls. I kid you not. Right down to the wizard screens. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.