Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dautley

Reaction score
Yeah...and I went back to. 893 from. 247..but then I went straight back. Danger is my uncle's neighbors sons friends dogs middle name.

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition

Beware the dog whose middle name is Nacho!:blink::p:biggrin:

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hmmmm, I seem to recall history slightly differently on that one. :D And people are more than welcome to try. I decompiled the cheesecake apk back into source code and analyzed it. Then I compared what it does on a pre-ICS phone to what ICS has. You know how stupid people make the argument that "well, if they didn't want us to have leaks, they'd secure the server...ha ha ha" as though they're f'ing brilliant? Yea, well, guess what. The servers are secured just fine. Cheesecake takes advantage of the update framework on the phones. And in ICS, they rewrote the framework....with security. So, to anyone who wants to look into it, GLWT. I spent days on it.

Nismo6921

Reaction score
Moot on vzw
1. Unlimited data plan resurrection is in P&D of vzw they are trying to find a suitable plan that will allow customers on the new plan to have it as a higher tiered data plan (most expensive?)

2. unlimited will not be on a single line plan as of now (move people to share everything?)

3. Vzw will he unveiling the VoLTE in spring of 2014 in the following cities New york, Boston, Boise, Houston ect. (Its a long ass list an i am lazy)

Moot on google/moto

1. The new device code name RAZR X (aka nexus) specs are as follows (they are also subject to change at the manufacturers discretion)

1 intel atom quad core 2.0 ghz
2. 5.0 edge to edge true HD display
3. NFC
4. 2 gigs of ram
5. 15 mp rear facing camera with 1080p recording
6. 8 mp front facing camera with proximity face capture for hands free device activation (waking up)
7. Unlocked bootloader (subject to change at manufacturers discretion)
8. Motion an proximity sensors
9. Android 4.1.1 JB upgradeable to android 4.2.1 KLP
10. 3500 mAH Li Ion battery
11. Unconfirmed rumor as of now but comes with VoLTE radios

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC

Hey Sarge is this the same device you speak of: Motorola Nexus RAZR Runs Android 5.0, Is Only 7mm Thin | Concept Phones

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes but they scraped that device for more desirable specs like what they did with the bionic

OMFG it's the new bionic? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
OMFG it's the new bionic? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Omg nvm -_-

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Omg nvm -_-

LMAO! :) Any time you say "they scrapped it and changed the specs" and then add "like the bionic" you should know that's going to go over like a lead balloon. :D

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
We tried. Didn't work. Nothing works. Cheesecake is dead on ICS. Luckily I know of at least one person who bought a bionic specifically for the purpose of pulling updates so we should be ok in the future.

Yeah, that emulator (if it even booted, which it doesn't) is for a 512MB RAM device anyways, so I am assuming it's for the original XT865 design and not XT875 - so even if it wasn't broken, it would be useless.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
LMAO! :) Any time you say "they scrapped it and changed the specs" and then add "like the bionic" you should know that's going to go over like a lead balloon. :D

More like "scrapped a device that was supposed to be known as the Bionic, and reassigned the name to another device that was already in development". Moto's original intention was to have both the XT865 and XT875 in their lineup, only problem was the XT865 didn't work all that well. I guess they still liked the "BIONIC" name, so they slapped it on the XT875. Which I personally would have called the "Droid X 3"

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Plus the fact that it shows up as an emulator and I don't think there's a way to make it not show up as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.