Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikenit

Reaction score
Sam, Wasn't anyone able to get the 905 emulator working to pull off cheescake? I though some were working on that.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sam, Wasn't anyone able to get the 905 emulator working to pull off cheescake? I though some were working on that.

We tried. Didn't work. Nothing works. Cheesecake is dead on ICS. Luckily I know of at least one person who bought a bionic specifically for the purpose of pulling updates so we should be ok in the future.

bionicDman

Reaction score
Battery life for the first couple days on 246/247 was crap, but now on fourth day, it's looking much better. I disabled virtually all bloatware immediately after the upgrade, and last night got busy with smart actions. Smart actions is awesome! Today, with almost 5 hours of moderate use, I'm at 70%, whereas two days ago I was around 40% at same point. Holding off on a FDR to see if a little time is all that was needed for things to 'settle in.' If i can last 14 hours on a single charge, I'll be right back where I was on 905, and very happy.

Hikenit

Reaction score
We tried. Didn't work. Nothing works. Cheesecake is dead on ICS. Luckily I know of at least one person who bought a bionic specifically for the purpose of pulling updates so we should be ok in the future.

Oh, I just thought some were trying to get the Bioinc to PC emulator via MotoDev. Must have not worked for anyone

dautley

Reaction score
Okay, I just got .247 pushed via my super secret developer seeded XDA edition Nacho Cheese powered Bionic:D

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
dautley said:
Okay, I just got .247 pushed via my super secret developer seeded XDA edition Nacho Cheese powered Bionic:D

O M G -_-

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Oh, I just thought some were trying to get the Bioinc to PC emulator via MotoDev. Must have not worked for anyone

We gave up on that day 1. None of us could get it to work. That idea was dead before it even began anyway.

jayrod

Reaction score

Yeah...and I went back to. 893 from. 247..but then I went straight back. Danger is my uncle's neighbors sons friends dogs middle name.

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
CPKIII said:
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

U mean Japanese

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC

Rahloc

Reaction score
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

What the f*ck happened to the DF I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my *ss from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.