Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadeshorn9

Reaction score
Vzw gave in to Motorola's demands

$1000 installments every day the update is late
They will not charge for unlocked devices being on there network but no dev phones on the 2 yr program
Motorola gets to have full control of there new quad core intel phone supposed specs edge to edge true HD display 2 gb of ram JB OS (upgradable to the next OS) an i think i heard something about a nividia graphics chip?
Motorola gets to dictate what phones they want unlocked
An vzw cant delay an update to make any unreasonable changes or modifications (bloatware?)
If i forgot anything guys please fill in the blanks lol an yes i got a bit more info on the new (code name) RAZR X (i honestly think they are going to ride the RAZR series till it falls apart -_-)

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC
I personally hope this new beast will support more than a 32GB sd card.

Loving new ICS build as well.

Funny thing though I seem to have ended up with 2 copies of "Let's golf 2" installed.
Gonna chalk it up to a frozen instance via TB during an update. Now to determine which one to kill.

HOB Rules! Excellent work Samuri! Another happy customer.

Nismo6921

Reaction score
Vzw gave in to Motorola's demands

$1000 installments every day the update is late
They will not charge for unlocked devices being on there network but no dev phones on the 2 yr program
Motorola gets to have full control of there new quad core intel phone supposed specs edge to edge true HD display 2 gb of ram JB OS (upgradable to the next OS) an i think i heard something about a nividia graphics chip?
Motorola gets to dictate what phones they want unlocked
An vzw cant delay an update to make any unreasonable changes or modifications (bloatware?)
If i forgot anything guys please fill in the blanks lol an yes i got a bit more info on the new (code name) RAZR X (i honestly think they are going to ride the RAZR series till it falls apart -_-)

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC

Yay!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

phoenixus

Reaction score
Anyone know if it's possible to link notification and ringer volumes again in ICS? It seems incredibly moronic of Google to think users want to have a static notification volume, and if they want to change it, have to go through multiple menus.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
SamuriHL said:
246 was accepted as OTA and will be pushed after the Atrix 2 POS ICS update is finished.

So can we go to 246 and be on the upgrade path? Or would it be wise to wait till soak?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Just_AGuy said:
If you want to be supper conservative wait for the soak. You need to comfortable with your phone.

It's ready

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
As I've said before, until an update GOES OTA, it's never "safe" or "guaranteed". It's LIKELY to be OTA...especially at this point. But until it is, well....it isn't.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, I got bored, and tired of trying to figure out what I do need and don't need on my device. So I am HoB-ing back to a clean slate and redoing everything. Got tired of running out of space to switch between safe and non-safe partitions. Best of all, it's an excuse to mess with the latest HoB.

Status
Not open for further replies.