Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
chucknorris101 said:
Any update on .246? i.e. any AP-90 forms being rustled up to rustle our jimmies?

Vzw has way to much on there plate to refuse this update an this an want to repeat this is just a rumor but soni punti (is that how u spell it?) Step in an said hands off on 246

IseKold

Reaction score
SnydersWeb said:
It amazes me how much VZW treats an unlocked device as Armageddon. Frankly I wish I had a button to reinstall VZ Navigator and similar ilk where the sun doesn't shine on VZW Exec that think this bloatware is needed or appreciated.

I totally spit coffee on my bionic! Too funny

livinginkaos

Reaction score
Vzw has way to much on there plate to refuse this update an this an want to repeat this is just a rumor but soni punti (is that how u spell it?) Step in an said hands off on 246

PS has got some great mojo going ! It is refreshing to see someone so fired up !

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

*LOL* Punit Soni - and I don't think he's playing around. He is holding himself accountable for the Q4 promise of ICS and has said it will be on the "WAY sooner that Dec. 31" side of "Q4". I have a funny feeling he is going to be quite busy.

Lodmot

Reaction score
I'm not surprised by this at all. Of course Verizon is going to retaliate, because they lack common sense.
Apparently, the Droid Bionic, plus all other Droid products were REALLY made by Verizon.

"Motorola? Who's that? .... Nah, that's just part of the model series we have. It's not an actual company
We really designed this hardware ourselves and have every right to control it. ^^"

josh1980

Reaction score
I'm not surprised by this at all. Of course Verizon is going to retaliate, because they lack common sense.
Apparently, the Droid Bionic, plus all other Droid products were REALLY made by Verizon.

Verizon didn't make the Bionic. "Someone else made that happen". :rofl3:

Hopefully someone in the forum will get the joke.

NoClue48

Reaction score

SgtMaj, where's that Google vs. Verizon image you had in the other thread? Seems quite appropriate now!

Status
Not open for further replies.