Wireless Chargers

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Who is using what? As many have stated, getting it to work on the Nexus Qi charger is near impossible. I think a 3 coil one would be a better way to go, any recommendations?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I have the CHOE Stadium (which has 3 coils), and it's worked perfectly with every device I've used it with. I can lay a phone on there almost anywhere and it charges. A co-worker tried it out with his Nexus 6 and promptly ordered one.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I've heard good things about the tylt vu. There are vidoes on YouTube showing it working fine with the nexus 6. This is the one I plan on getting

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have the CHOE Stadium (which has 3 coils), and it's worked perfectly with every device I've used it with. I can lay a phone on there almost anywhere and it charges. A co-worker tried it out with his Nexus 6 and promptly ordered one.

I remember hearing good things about that one before. Think I will give it a shot for my bedside for charging at night.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I remember hearing good things about that one before. Think I will give it a shot for my bedside for charging at night.

The only downside is the charging light on the thing. I just put a small piece of electrical tape over it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The tylt vu is awesome too.. Its triple coil.. Works with a g3, the droid Maxx, and the turbo..

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
The tylt vu is awesome too.. Its triple coil.. Works with a g3, the droid Maxx, and the turbo..

Looks nice, but I am cheap when I can be. Can almost get 3 of the CHOE for the price of one Tylt. For night time charging, the tilt would be a lost feature for me.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I hear ya..

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Got the charger in tonight, works like a charm even with the Spigen case on. Noice! Course, with this turbo charger at work, I have just been leaving my phone all night and charging it during the day when needed.

This thing is a beast for standby battery time.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I still have this cheap wireless charger I picked up 6 months ago for my nexus 5. It works for my nexus 6 but quite frankly I haven't needed it. I can easily get through the day ranging from 35-70% remaining battery life.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk 2