1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wireless audio

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by elevine911, Sep 13, 2011.

1. elevine911

elevine911 New Member

I'm looking for a wireless connector for my Incredible. I want to be able to stream my music wirelessly form my phone to my speaker system. I heard there are some Bluetooth connectors, but it would be cool if there were a wireless aux too. Any ideas where i can find such connectors?
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

What inputs do you have on your speaker system? For bluetooth you need a bluetooth audio gateway. If you want an FM modulator to wirelessly transmit audio then you'll need to look into them. I personally wouldn't recommend FM modulators unless you don't care about audio quality.
  3. sbenson

sbenson Beta Team

I am curious about this too. I was wondering if there is a bluetooth option that will allow me to stream my music wirelessly to my car stereo? I have an audio input that I use now, but I would prefer to stream over bluetooth. Is there a bluetooth option out there than can plug into 12v power and then output streamed audio to my car?
  4. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Yea I just use my bluetooth. It is great because the little device has a headphone output, so I hook that up to my speaker system, then I can be anywhere in the room and control the music from my phone (or even the bluetooth if I wanted to).
  5. sbenson

sbenson Beta Team

What do you use? And is there a vehicle alternative?
  6. elevine911

elevine911 New Member

My speakers only have an aux input. Is there a bluetooth connector i may buy? or something at all
  7. fireman00

fireman00 New Member

I just bought a Blackberry Gateway, it pairs no problem with my X and sounds just as good as going wired. Once my dual plug adapter arrives I'll tuck the cabling behind the dash and I'll be set.