Wirefly - wish me luck

Reaction score
Both Wirefly and Sears Wireless have the Dinc2 for $19.99. I've always been skeptical of these sites but they seem to be legit deals so I'll have Wirefly a try. Would have preferred Amazon Wireless since I always buy stuff from Amazon but they are at $79.99. Two Dinc2s for $19.99 each sounds like a deal to me.

MisterBill

Reaction score
$19.99?

How are you seeing it for $19.99? I see $49.99 at Wirefly ($44.99 at Sears). I know there is a $25 coupon at Wirefly (MEMORIALDAY25) but that is not valid at Sears and it still only brings the price down to $25, not $20.

I am trying to decide between the Incredible 2, Droid X (free at Wirefly) and Fascinate (free at BB). I actually need 3 hones so a 3rd Incredible 2 would cost me an extra $50 at Wirefly.

OP
H
Reaction score
For a new contract it's $19.99, and when I apply the coupon it's 100% free. Can't beat free...but I will be tied in to a $200 a month bill for the next 2 years since I'll be adding 4 phones (2 Dinc2s and 2 free phones).

summit21

Reaction score
GL, I am considering taking the plunge for the Incredible 2 as well, since the Amazon free day did not pan out. Was hoping to get a droid charge. Thanks for the coupon code. I priced it and it is free. I would be a new customer coing over from ATT. I am on the fence though since 4G is being reported already here in Co. Springs, testing phase, should be up and running in the next 4-6mos. Can't decide if I should hold out for a sub $100 4G phone???

etx_droid

Reaction score
I just ordered the Incredible 2 from wirefly. I went to the Verizon store and was very impressed with it. My OG is on the fritz and I just can't wait anymore. Looking forward to getting my Incredible 2!

MisterBill

Reaction score
Can't decide if I should hold out for a sub $100 4G phone???
The problem is, if you wait too long, they will have switched to usage billing (who would have thought I'd be thinking that $30/mo was a bargain). One thing to consider is that when you look at the $$ you are committing to pay over the next 24 months, paying $250 for a phone is not that much. However, I still don't want to do it.

I am seriously considering ordering two I2's. My daughter and I checked it out at the Verizon store today and it looks pretty nice.. a good size. I was talking to a sales rep at Verizon and she was telling me that I should get a 4G phone, and at their ridiculous $200 price I can understand that since it's not much cheaper than a 4G phone. But at $25 it's another story entirely.

OP
H
Reaction score
Placed my order today, not sure what price it goes back to after the special ends today. I got 2 Dinc2s for me and the wife, and 2 LG Accolade flip phones for my parents. After applying the coupon the entire $39.98 total was wiped out and I owed zero. I decided to pay for 2nd-day air shipping so my total cost is $7.99.

The first bill will have the activations fees from Verizon so that's another $120 and I'll end up paying another $99 to get out of my Tmobile contract during the last 30 days. I could have saved the $99 to Tmobile if I waited another month but the Wirefly price might be higher then, the Memorial Day coupon won't be good (it was worth $39.99), and the wife has been bugging me for over 6 months now to get a smartphone...we've had clamshell dumbphones for the last 2 years.

My wife thought I was crazy when I ordered cases for the Dinc2s last week before I even ordered the phones. I knew this was the phone I wanted, just didn't know when we'd get them.

Actually I don't even know what I'm going to do with a smartphone, I hate carrying a cell phone...it's the wife that wants one. But since my office gives me a $150/mo. technology allowance the portion of the monthly bill that is for my phone goes on my expense report so I figured I may as well get one too.

Last edited:

summit21

Reaction score
Placed my order today, not sure what price it goes back to after the special ends today. I got 2 Dinc2s for me and the wife, and 2 LG Accolade flip phones for my parents. After applying the coupon the entire $39.98 total was wiped out and I owed zero. I decided to pay for 2nd-day air shipping so my total cost is $7.99.

The first bill will have the activations fees from Verizon so that's another $120 and I'll end up paying another $99 to get out of my Tmobile contract during the last 30 days. I could have saved the $99 to Tmobile if I waited another month but the Wirefly price might be higher then, the Memorial Day coupon won't be good (it was worth $39.99), and the wife has been bugging me for over 6 months now to get a smartphone...we've had clamshell dumbphones for the last 2 years.

My wife thought I was crazy when I ordered cases for the Dinc2s last week before I even ordered the phones. I knew this was the phone I wanted, just didn't know when we'd get them.

Actually I don't even know what I'm going to do with a smartphone, I hate carrying a cell phone...it's the wife that wants one. But since my office gives me a $150/mo. technology allowance the portion of the monthly bill that is for my phone goes on my expense report so I figured I may as well get one too.
What is the best place to get a case for the Incr. 2?

MisterBill

Reaction score
OK.. now I see why the question was asked here. Where did you get them from?

I almost bought the Droid X/X2 accessory kit from VZW last week when they had it for $19.97. In fact, I was kicking myself for not having done so when the price went back up to $49.97. Now I'm glad I didn't!

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Just remember that wirefly has a separate ETF that would be in addition to VZW ETF...