Wirefly Question

Rymanh24

Reaction score
So I got my Droid 1, April 1st of this year. I did the whole 2 year contract yada yada yada.

Verizon Wireless says my New Every 2 Upgrade is scheduled for 12/01/11. So for another year basically until I can upgrade.

However is it possible to upgrade to another phone early with a contract renewal or extension on Wirefly or thru some where else? Details anyone? I'm unsure.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Verizon Wireless says my New Every 2 Upgrade is scheduled for 12/01/11. So for another year basically until I can upgrade.

However is it possible to upgrade to another phone early with a contract renewal or extension on Wirefly or thru some where else? Details anyone? I'm unsure.
Yes but you won't get your NE2 discount if you don't go through Verizon. If you want the details then read the fine print on the site of the reseller that you're considering.

Wirefly

Reaction score
So I got my Droid 1, April 1st of this year. I did the whole 2 year contract yada yada yada.

We can only process an upgrade when you are fully eligible to upgrade. Otherwise the carrier will tell us we can't process the upgrade. They will not compensate us for the upgrade if they say it isn't eligible.