Wirefly messed up my line

gasparov

Reaction score
I just got my Droid X from wirefly but it won't activate. I tried doing it online as well, but it gave me an error. It didn't give me errors on any other lines on the account, which is why I think wirefly messed it up.

I'm not the owner of the verizon account, and the owner is currently unreachable, otherwise this problem would have been solved already, but I do have permission access the account on verizonwireless.com. Is there anything I can do to alter my line so it can be activated?

TheJester34

Reaction score
I had a similar problem last week. We had to call WireFly customer service. They ended up sending our problem to their tech dept. and changing our numbers. They activated after that. They asked for the order #, name on the order, and last 4 of the SSN. Good luck with it

Wirefly

Reaction score
I just got my Droid X from wirefly but it won't activate. I tried doing it online as well, but it gave me an error. It didn't give me errors on any other lines on the account, which is why I think wirefly messed it up.

I'm not the owner of the verizon account, and the owner is currently unreachable, otherwise this problem would have been solved already, but I do have permission access the account on verizonwireless.com. Is there anything I can do to alter my line so it can be activated?

PM me your order number and we will look into this for you.

omnicious

Reaction score
Yeah just tell Wirefly that you want them to activate it for you. They'll probably end up needing to issue a new number to you. Now if your phone is the problem (it doesn't do anything when you press activate) then you tell Wirefly you want to exchange phones.