Wirefly..I am confused...

Wirefly

Reaction score
PM me your order number. I will have a customer service manager call you. We do need to check the phone once we receive it, but I will have our customer service manager handle everything for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

JDH

Reaction score
I have transfered contacts and photos several times just using verizon backup assist, ezpz.

johniii

Reaction score
wirefly

i never backed up my phone to google,i thought it did that by linking up my phone to my gmail account.But i do have it backed up on my sd card i believe.As for wirefly i used them several to purchase my dx's.So they had a promotion ending on 3/18 for $50 google play cards. Wirefly site said it extended the 50$ cards for 3 more hours.this was at 11:50 est.I went through the whole process of buying 2 maxx hd's.The person said yes you will receive the cards.At the end of buying, the lady said call this number in the morning.I called gave them my info and i waited.I called them today they said i didnt purchase them till the next day when i called.I was lied to,lost out on $100 of free google play services.I spent over $ 500 on 2 phones and accessories and no cards.Sorry so long im just pissed. :mad:

Wirefly

Reaction score
i never backed up my phone to google,i thought it did that by linking up my phone to my gmail account.But i do have it backed up on my sd card i believe.As for wirefly i used them several to purchase my dx's.So they had a promotion ending on 3/18 for $50 google play cards. Wirefly site said it extended the 50$ cards for 3 more hours.this was at 11:50 est.I went through the whole process of buying 2 maxx hd's.The person said yes you will receive the cards.At the end of buying, the lady said call this number in the morning.I called gave them my info and i waited.I called them today they said i didnt purchase them till the next day when i called.I was lied to,lost out on $100 of free google play services.I spent over $ 500 on 2 phones and accessories and no cards.Sorry so long im just pissed. :mad:

I am so sorry to hear about this. Please PM me your order number so that I can look into this and see what we can work out. I want to review the sales call and address this for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

johniii

Reaction score
happy to say i received assistance from mr wirefly.he was so much help.customer service is fare and he went above and beyond in assisting me.THANK YOU !!!!!!!!:icon_ banana:dancedroidDancingNexus

johniii

Reaction score
happy to say i received assistance from mr wirefly.he was so much help.customer service is fare and he went above and beyond in assisting me.THANK YOU !!!!!!!!:icon_ banana:dancedroidDancingNexus

Well it appears this issue is dead in the water.No contact from wire fly.One of the great things was getting the $100 Google play cards and 4000 points at my points,have received nothing ll

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD