RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
GET 5 DROID ERIS FOR FREE!!

Hey folks!

Our Admin DougDroid came up with a special offer today.
Catch your DROID Eris at the BLOW OUT SALE by Wirefly

HTC-DroidEris-VZ-300x419.jpg

You got 41 hrs left from now on, to visit the special deal site here:

48 Hour Sale: Free Droid Eris by HTC

This offer is brought to you by www.droidforums.net in cooporation with Wirefly!
Hurry up, and reward yourself for being good this year so far :icon_ devil:

:icon_ banana:

Tigger

Last edited:

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
(with a new contract/2 year extension)

no thanks, but thanks

nkcavs23

Reaction score
so if i just got my droid like a week ago and i "extend my contract 2 years" will i still be done in jan 2012 and have an eris and moto droid?

Drukan

Reaction score
Im curious as well... If we already have a new contract from the Droid... or we arent due an upgrade, is this still good ?!?!? does it just renew the 2 year contract as of now? if so .. ill take a free eris!!! im only 3 months into my 2-year as it is!

Wirefly

Reaction score
nkcavs23, To be eligible to take advantage of a contract extension you must have your phone for a longer period of time to meet requirements in place by the carrier. Although the Eris is a nice phone, the Droid is better so you didn't go wrong.

Wirefly

Reaction score
sneaky_zekey, I don't believe the Droid Eris has been rooted at this time but I'll verify.

dard12

Reaction score
Ok.

I'm wanting to get this for my 2 sisters and my mom as a present.

They currently have around 8-10 months left on the 2 year contract.

Is there anyway I can still do this deal without having to pay some kind of extra fee.

It is telling me that I'm going to have to pay 89 a month, but I'm not sure if that is what is already on our bill or that will be tacked on to it.

dard12

Reaction score
Correction:

2 phones have 7 months left for 2 year upgrade.
1 phone has 10 months left.

Jeremy556

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered one of these from this place?

I ordered one for my wife, and so far it is a nightmare. They won't let you get it for an existing line without changing your plan, or get it on a family plan without getting more phones, so I did an add a line and will cancel the old one... if I ever get the phone. I have had to call into their call center in India twice so far to verify account information.

Wirefly

Reaction score
@ Jeremy556: My name is Kim and I work at Wirefly’s HQ in Reston, VA, and I’d be happy to look at your order in detail and address all your issues. I will need some specifics, though – an order number would be best, but I can also search for your transaction by phone number or email address. You may either send me a PM or send an email to [email protected] with your order details. Your experience is not one that we want to repeat, so we’d very much appreciate the opportunity to resolve this matter for you and for future customers.

Griffin

Reaction score
Would like to add this to the third line on my family plan to replace the phone my mother currently has. However I don't think that I can swing that with this offer. Also would bump up our monthly bill by another $30 because I'm sure this offer is not exempt from the mandatory data plan.