Wired Tether on D1

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently running Cyanogenmod 7 (build winner00 #82) and for awhile now I have been forced to use Wired Tether to connect to my work network. I believe my work blocked my MAC address on my laptop so the only way to connect is tethering the wireless connection through wired tether to my laptop.

Anyways, for some strange reason I randomly get dropped from the connection the app is providing. The Droid can still get to webpages using the WiFi connection, but the connection to my Laptop just drops out of nowhere.

Is anyone else having this problem? It's becoming a nuisance having to constantly unplug and re-plugin the phone to the charger cord connected to the laptop.
dancedroid

clifford427

Reaction score
Same Here

Me too, and with PDAnet. It is fast for a minute or too, then drops. It will come back after another minute, and work a few more then off. I can actually watch the signal bars and 3G logo go from green to grey while it does this. I can disconnect and the data on the phone does not do this. MY old HTC Ozone Win 6.5 worked great with WM Wifi Router like this.