JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alpha build for Liberty 1.5 posted in OP

Dubin04

Reaction score
Ok.. After first unlock of the phone the status bar disappeared, I had no service and I lost root.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jawonder

Reaction score
Ok.. After first unlock of the phone the status bar disappeared, I had no service and I lost root.

Hey did you mount before ? , the same thing happen to me but i mount before i installed . I want to try again but i'm trying to see if it's the mounting that's causing the problem . Jsin said he's gonna put up instructions later and he also said Do Not Mount .

Dubin04

Reaction score
Awesome. I love white so I need this!

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not mounting system worked...very nice work Mr. Legacy...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Dubin04

Reaction score
I did an sbf, fresh liberty, didn't mount, still doesn't work. Installs fine and boots up fine. Its when i unlock the phone the status bar is gone phone kinda has a hesitation and I loose root. Weird

Edit: Did a cache wipe before install and it works.

Last edited:
OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will look and see if I can find a solution to some if the issues once I get home tonight

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I dont know what issues your referring to. All is well for me. The first time I flashed I mounted system and lost all my system apps. I reflashed Liberty, then flashed Pure without mounting system and it worked fine. Only issue I noticed is secondary text in contacts is white on white. You did an amazing job on this man, I really like how the settings menu is white, but not every background in the theme is. I tried for a month to get avalon like that and finally gave up. Very good job. Oh, the music widget wasnt themed, I edited the xml's for widget text and threw your background in, so its themed now too.

Dubin04

Reaction score
I have it working now. Thank you. Also a themed keyboard would be Siick, other then that Iove this theme

jawonder

Reaction score
Yeah it's working for me now too , been running it for about 4hrs now working very well .