[WIP]Theme : PuRe

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry everyone.. I was hoping to have a beta out already but @gbianchi went on vacation and I ended up getting sick .. he is back and work is continuing.. sorry for delays

Dmiller2007

Reaction score
Its all good. A bunch of people are excited over it. I'm sure you guys will make it worth the wait.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will be releasing a alpha/beta build for this tomorrow.. will be functional on Liberty ROM... I am working out some bugs on Rubix

Dmiller2007

Reaction score
awesome. i'm considering flashing back to liberty just to check it out asap lol been eager for a nice new theme.

jawonder

Reaction score
Wow ! Man this is some Theme Jsin you are the best man . I was searching for a reason to reinstall Rubix and i think this is it . Let us have !!!.

Last edited:

mairoT

Reaction score
This is off topic but my liberty theme doesn't have backup assistant, how do u install it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Dmiller2007

Reaction score
This is off topic but my liberty theme doesn't have backup assistant, how do u install it?

I don't think the liberty rom uses backup assistant. Out of curiosity, why do you? Google backs up your contacts automatically.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
mairoT just install Titanum Backup from market to back everything up...

Jawonder.. I am fixing bugs with Rubix.. but hopefully should have them resolved soon..

jawonder

Reaction score
mairoT just install Titanum Backup from market to back everything up...

Jawonder.. I am fixing bugs with Rubix.. but hopefully should have them resolved soon..

No problem man take your time we all know you are the best at what you do . I'm not shy i'll try it on Liberty also . Is it gonna have that switcher widget in the notification bar as in one of your screen shots ?.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So many teasers about this theme I can't wait. Fresh copy of liberty waiting for your theme.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jawonder no sadly... that is an app widgetsoid in the market that I use to get that...

jawonder

Reaction score
Jawonder no sadly... that is an app widgetsoid in the market that I use to get that...
Ok that's cool i know widgetsoid i think i'll set mine up just like that it matches the theme as if it was themed with it .