[WIP] Stock Gingerbread Theme for DX

brenneisec

Reaction score
Here's a little something I'm cooking up for everyone running the gingerbread leak. yes you will need to be deodexed and obviously you will need to be rooted.
this includes the screen off animation, stock gb keyboard as an option (if you like the dx gb keyboard you can still use that), and a transparent notification background. let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions

snap20110329_194322.png

If you like my work, please help me get through college:

Last edited:

just4747

Reaction score
Can you at least make a fully stock, no extras version first and foremost like you said??? Please!! Thanks bud!:icon_ banana:

And I hope it will still have the new separate dismissal of items in the notification bar still and the other new GB features like the end of list blue glow (or maybe it can be orange like stock, or even green!).

No rush, but any ETA?

Last edited:
OP
brenneisec

brenneisec

Reaction score
Can you at least make a fully stock, no extras version first and foremost like you said??? Please!! Thanks bud!:icon_ banana:

And I hope it will still have the new separate dismissal of items in the notification bar still and the other new GB features like the end of list blue glow (or maybe it can be orange like stock, or even green!).

No rush, but any ETA?

stock will be coming first. extras will be added later.

separate dismissal will stay. end of list glow is now orange just like stock.

starting messing with this just yesterday but now that gb has been deodexed i will be working hard to hammer this out quickly. all updates will be posted to my twitter. its hard to post every update to multiple forums

just4747

Reaction score

No rush, but any ETA?

stock will be coming first. extras will be added later.

separate dismissal will stay. end of list glow is now orange just like stock.

starting messing with this just yesterday but now that gb has been deodexed i will be working hard to hammer this out quickly. all updates will be posted to my twitter. its hard to post every update to multiple forums

Sounds great to me!! Will follow Twitter, good luck.