[WIP] Coming Soon!!...

DroidBimmer

Reaction score
All of these screen shots are torture. I am impatiently waiting for this theme :hail: I like the new icons. I would be glad to help test and give my feedback if you need another opinion.

[ L ]

Reaction score
Working on icons!!! I think I like these, they decent when there not themed also. I also finished contacts.apk, and settings.apk. The launcher is just about done, I want to make a dock obviously. I will work on mms and music tonight and then I will release this bad boy.

Everyone that tested before I am sending you what I have, please give me some feedback. I want to make this feel very natural, not so much a theme. When this is done I want to see my theme in just about everything you do on your phone.

edit: If I sent to you the first version just use the same link.

These icons are MUCH BETTER than elite's imo.

the_kwa

Reaction score
20110130230637.jpg

i like these icons!

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
LOL those are the elite HD icons. So no one likes the ones I made ?

DroidBimmer

Reaction score
LOL those are the elite HD icons. So no one likes the ones I made ?

I like the ones you made better. I say release YOUR theme with YOUR icons. If some people like the others better, they can switch to those manually. Do you also plan on theming certain apps like facebook and twitter?

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
Use the same link as before.....the file changed I promise!!

daware

Reaction score
Is this theme still in the testing stages? I'm just curious and by no means am I trying to rush you.

jimbo42o

Reaction score
sweet thanks i'll let you know how things look after i talk to vzw
apparently i am not getting phone calls and the caller hears "...this number is not in service" which i know it is, its been going on for months now with 4 droids under my belt i think its time for a new phone but we will see what vzw says cuz im still under warranty so "all we can do is send you another droid" but fudge that! this is getting outta hand just gimmie an inc or x already :D k back to the theme........

Shadflex

Reaction score
This theme looks sooo awesome. I also like the icons that you made for the theme yourself. Take your time to get the theme right.