[WIP] Coming Soon!!...

daware

Reaction score
Great Job 10/10!!!!!!!!! Wonderful theme... Send me a PM if you need it to be tested!!! Will switch back just for your theme....

Wow. I'd be happy to test this too and will switch to MIUI for this theme alone.

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
I cant believe the attention this is getting, I can't wait to put something out for you guys. I am going to wait to make my first official public release until we get the 1.28 update. The update will break a lot of things, so there wont be much since in releasing until I fix those issues.

I will need a couple of people to test this starting today or tomorrow. PM me if you want to. I will only give it too maybe 3-4 people, so get at me soon.

Thank you all for your kind words!!

sid_wisc

Reaction score
I cant believe the attention this is getting, I can't wait to put something out for you guys. I am going to wait to make my first official public release until we get the 1.28 update. The update will break a lot of things, so there wont be much since in releasing until I fix those issues.

I will need a couple of people to test this starting today or tomorrow. PM me if you want to. I will only give it too maybe 3-4 people, so get at me soon.

Thank you all for your kind words!!

Send ya a PM to see if I am the lucky one to test it!!! Choose me and like I said "I Love the theme" and I am alreday going in to my backup to bring the MIUI backup back and running in anticipation of a PM from you with the link:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
OK, but when are we porting that phenomenal rear and modding a battery monitor icon out of it.
One cheek left = 50%
ALABAAAMA MAAAN it may be just the kind of thing you'd like to get your hands on, who am I kidding, is there any male that doesn't.
FYI I just threw porting and modding in there to sound like I know something....I don't.
Is there going to be a 1.1.28 released or just jump to the first February update.
Also word is JZ has a fascinate, hope he doesn't treat us OG's like red headed step childs

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Arpitbull the only thing that ive notice that changes is the description file, but not fully sure since i dont have the new build yet. Here is a description file for you to use Click . Let me know if you need any help.

juniorjwh

Reaction score
I love that pic!

Tuxedo ...

aefc7248-2304-c7b1.jpg

I have most of the framework done, I have just started on the Pulldown and Dialer. I will release it in a couple of days once it has a few more finished areas. I plan to make this as complete as the stock theme as much as possible.

D1 MIUI 1.22.1 p3LV125-1250 w/SetCPU using Mr_DSL's BlissSuaveHD v7

***Thank You JAMZELLE***

daware

Reaction score
1.1.28.0 is out! I can't wait for this theme.

sid_wisc

Reaction score

Thank you all for your kind words!![/QUOTE

I sent a PM but still have not recieved the link to your theme, does that mean i was not chosen to test it :( i was the first one here and probably to send you a PM and was expecting to be able to test it.. Now even 1.1.28 is out today. plz send me the theme...

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
arpitbull i lied, a lot of stuff changed lol. Grab my new murdered out and set tuxedo up like it. Mainly you just have to add some drawable-en-hdpi folders with your already themed items. Mine is set up for backwards compatibility too.

killher

Reaction score
i dont usually have miui installed just because it doesnt work with my alarm clock plus, i will def be installing again though once this is released. i'm really digging this theme.