(WIP)Black n Bold by thebowers

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Those aren't too bad! What program did you edit those in?

Edit: I see what you did now once I zoomed in on them. I can see the erased pixels and such from the themes background and button images.

Last edited:

ASN-121

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not artistically talented enough to create those from scratch, haha.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
On another note...
With this ROM, I'm constantly getting notified that programs are being granted SU, is that normal or am I special?

I've noticed the SU notifications as well, but I thought it was on pretty much anything 2.2, b/c I've noticed it on a few different 2.2 ROMs, as well as (I thought anyway) 2.2 "stock".

As for the permissions, it notifies me every time I dock the phone, because I have LEDs Hack installed, and it seems to be every time it wants to flash the LED, it tells me it's got SU. Same with when I wake up the phone, it tells me that JuiceDefender has been granted SU. I didn't get this on BB or when I tried SS and UD, so I just thought I'd ask. Thought maybe it had something to do with the version of SU installed or maybe it was a feature of Lithium Mod.

A feature of the newer Superuser app...open app Menu>Preferennces and turn off "toast" notifications if it bothers you (it drove me nuts)

TheBowers...keep going, LOOKING GREAT!!!

lsdozer

Reaction score
Bowers, I am running this theme on Lithium Mod and love it. I have been following this theme since you first posted about creating it. love it and Love LiMod.

I erased my LauncherPro and dl'ed yours, then changed to .apk and pushed to system/app and rebooted. Brought up launcherpro and I lost the app drawer icon that was there originally. The one with the chrome circle around the four squares.

Should I have lost that, and also the launcherpro version on mine is 7.1 instead of 7.0.4 like it says in the post.

Did I do something wrong>

Lewis

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
7.1 is the newest, the one themed is 7.04. Look for 7.1 to come themed soon. I have been putting it off, cause it seems everytime I theme it and push to /system a new update comes out.

lsdozer

Reaction score
thats what I thought, but I cant figure out how I got the newer version, cause I used the file you posted. Weird.

Lewis

lsdozer

Reaction score
Since we are posting screen shots. Here are mine. Cant help it!

2553487310102741183S425x425Q85.jpg

2624751100102741183S425x425Q85.jpg

2327974070102741183S425x425Q85.jpg

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Since we are posting screen shots. Here are mine. Cant help it!

2553487310102741183S425x425Q85.jpg

2624751100102741183S425x425Q85.jpg

2327974070102741183S425x425Q85.jpg

What setting widget is that in your last picture, and is it free?

Edit: Also I can put up the apps icon I made if you want. Just keep in mind that when you use it as a custom icon it gets resized :( if anyone knows how to change that I would love you for that. That way I wouldn't have to theme version after version

Last edited:

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
I believe

I think its switchpro. I have and use it myself, its customizable
you can put things where you want them has a few background choices builtin.
Its a paid app.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
shucks, I thought maybe I had another widget I could theme.

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
bowers how's the rest of the theme coming along? I love it and i want to switch to lithium mod but waiting on your theme to fix the white on white and the rest of the stuff to be themed like the num pad while making calls.

k9nikita

Reaction score
AWSOME theme! would love to get it to work on Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 5.0.1!!!!

lsdozer

Reaction score
TheBowers,

If you could post the icons that would be awesome. I only use internet, market, contacts, email, phone and messaging.

Lewis

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry I said "app ICON", one the app drawer icon for LP is what I was talking about. I haven't even touched the icons.

Since posting this for LM I have joined Woodyman's team. So the new version I am working on is for his SD 7 Rom. I learned not to change one setting in framework that affected everything system wide. So right now I am trying to make thing individual white one at a time. This way there shouldn't be white on white in third party apps and such. Other then that I haven't themed anymore images as I have been messing around with xmls. The phone pad with on call is just one image and I will knock it out right away.

Oh, yeah almost forgot I have been theming some images but they are changes. I didn't like the buttons totally. So I made them just like the dialpad buttons and like the widget backgrounds. I am working on changing the keyboard buttons to this as well.