WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
winner.gif

[FONT=&quot]Do you love watching TV on your phone, well these 5 people do and they won a free copy of TV Show Stream after replying to our contest:[/FONT]
My favorite thing about this app is the massive selection of shows and how nicely they play on my OG Droid!!

On days when my girlfriend is total ***** to me it would be useful to have that way I could hop into my car, plug my phone into my car's speakers through a cassette adapter, and catch up on old Sliders episodes.
Well that should be a fun little escape for you.

I have a friend that has this app and he loves it. I am most impressed with all of the full episodes you can watch on it. It seems to stream great on 3G and has a great picture. The devs without a doubt made a top notch app for those of us who are addicted to TV.
I would love to have this app because I am consistently missing my favorite shows because my wife and I watch too much TV and our DVR is constantly full causing us to miss some of our shows. This app would fix that. Also, it would be awesome to have access to some shows for my daughter to keep her busy when we are out in public and she decides to throw one of her fits. It could bring peace to us and those around us. You want to grant the world peace right?! ;O)
Please choose me!!!
Well enjoy. And we sure do.

Talking on the phone, texting, and browsing the Internet just wasn't enough to keep me occupied while driving. I NEED to watch TV while driving for the times when no one is calling or texting me, and for those days when there's nothing good on the Internet to browse.

But don't worry. On most days, I have a passenger who can quickly reach the steering wheel in case something happens. And for the days when there is no passenger to help, I have good car insurance!
clip_image001.gif

Of course you know I'm kidding. I live in Los Angeles and no one drives here. We all just sit in heavy traffic all day long. How much damage can I cause going 3 miles per hour???

Come on....please....I want my MTV!
Hahahaha, Well then, if there is anything else you can crap in while driving is TV. It’s funny that you’d risk the low price for insurance and the car you while it last, just to laughing at some old episodes of Two and the Half Men.

I have a 1.5 hour commute M-F (3 hours everyday)... I'd love to have some comedy on in the car while driving. Wouldn't be able to watch much while I'm driving, but I could when I get caught in traffic! (That was tuesday, overturned truck blocking two of three lanes, add an hour wait to my hour and a half commute!) .. And my gf would like it too when she's sitting shot gun and we've got a ways to go where we're going (she lives 40mins) .. I bet the picture would look stunning on my Xoom or thunderbolt!
Sounds hard enough. Enjoy.

As a tactical field agent for the Department of Justus Counter Terrorism Unit I constantly have to play catch up on some of my favorite shows like Dancing With The Stars, American Idol, reruns of Alf, and Everyday Italian (that Giada is really hot even though her extremely wide mouth reminds me of that little freaky thing in Trilogy Of Terror). You would not believe what a 24 hour day consists of for me! And when it's all said and done I usually go into a deep hibernation for 72 hours...but that is another story. With this app I'd never have to miss anything. Then I wouldn't have to think so much about that pumpkin rissotto I want to make when I get up.
Well hope this helps. You should watch the movie law abiding citizen, it was amazing, and maybe you’d like it.
As always, if you didn’t win, keep trying and I’ll certainly get around to you sooner or later. If you won, please PM me and let me know, so I can get you your free copy.