Winds of Steel is a good flying game.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
looks awesome :-O. great find. will try it thx.

dr3wv4n3

Reaction score
This game is a bunch of fun. Quite challenging too when you're trying to bomb ships and there are enemy fighters on your tail. This game is as good as any 90's ear PC dogfight sim game....AND....its on a cell phone! Try out the demo. I found enough fun to be willing to pay the $4 for the full version. Campaigns, training, battle missions. Obviously there is room for improvement (limited ammo, more types of missions) but the graphics are great and the sound is excellent! :heart:

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
This game is a bunch of fun. Quite challenging too when you're trying to bomb ships and there are enemy fighters on your tail. This game is as good as any 90's ear PC dogfight sim game....AND....its on a cell phone! Try out the demo. I found enough fun to be willing to pay the $4 for the full version. Campaigns, training, battle missions. Obviously there is room for improvement (limited ammo, more types of missions) but the graphics are great and the sound is excellent! :heart:

I do not play games but I love this one because its more movement/rotation than most others.

All I can say is Hitler may have succeeded had I been a fighter pilot in WW2.....lol....j/k...

~ DroidForums.net App ~