[TOOLS] [Windows XP/VISTA/7 TOOL] APK Multi-Tool

Discussion in 'raziel23x' started by Raziel23x, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Raziel23x

Raziel23x APK Multi-Tools Premium Member Developer

APK Multi-Tools Version 1.0.6 Now Release

Removed the need to have the Android SDK Installed
    Fixed Issue with the KEEP FOLDER Being Broken
    Set Default Heap to 512MB
    Update Version to APK Multi-Tools 1.0.6
    Fixed Error Message for LOG Number to the Correct Number
    Fixed Error Message for APK Project number
  2. Raziel23x

3. Boostjunky

Boostjunky New Member

I am experiencing an issue with the latest release (v1.0.6). When I try to batch optimize (PNG Optimize) APKs, it will start the process, decompress the APK, optimize the PNGs, recompress the APK, then push the new optimized APK to the /other/optimized/ folder. But after doing that, the script just exits without moving on to the next APK. So, I have to open the script again, select the compression level, and ask it to Batch Optimize (Option 16) again, after which it repeats the same process as above, and exits the script upon completing the next APK in the "place-apk-here-to-batch-optimize" folder.

Any simple solutions to this? Am I doing something wrong? I have been using APKManager v4.9 for a very long time with great success (this issue wasn't present in that old version), but figured it was time to update to the latest, greatest version. Now I have this problem with the batch-optimize feature.

Thanks for any insight!
  4. Boostjunky

Boostjunky New Member

Just a heads up, I diffed the batch files between apkmanager v4.9 and apkMulti-tool v1.06, and obviously found a lot of differences. The only thing I changed, however, was at the very end of the script where it says:

:quit
    exit

:end
    exit

I just deleted the "exit" portion of the script for those two functions (quit and end) in the batch file, then restarted the Batch Optimize APK function from the modified script file, and it seems to be working, now. I'm not sure why it's getting directed to the :end or :quit portion of the script. I looked through it, followed all the calls, and couldn't see a point where it called out either of those functions.

But anyway, hope that gives you some sort of lead on this weird issue.

Thanks again!
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  5. Raziel23x

Did some changes to see if I can fix the issue with The keep option to work with none system applications.

Started work on trying to get batch optimize to work.

I will be working on making minor fixes to see if I can get all the bugs out from the original breakage.

I have no ETA to when I will be officially releasing 1.0.7 as I still have a lot of work left to do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  6. Raziel23x

There had been a lot of bugs fixed and changes for the full list if changes check putty Github fire the list of changes and for up to the minute changes download APK multi-tool mobile off the Android market as i poorest my Github commits to the official blog.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  7. Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tool Windows Version 1.0.7 Released
    Version 1.0.7
    Updated to next minor build number
    Updated Setup.bat Fixing Installing Framework-Res
    Fixed Issue With 'apktool' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file."
    Fixed Issue with Installing Framework-Res pointing to a incorrect folder that no longer exist
    Fixed Issue when Running Installing Framework-Res scripts that the scripts will close after installing instead of going back to the menu.
    Updated APKTOOL.JAR to 1.4.9
    Added Custom AAPT that was built to work with JELLY BEAN
    Fixed issues with setup
    Made a few changes to the setup bat to fix alignment size and other misc issues
    Fixed Spelling
    Did some changes to see if I can fix the issue with The keep option to work with none system applications.
    Trying to get batch optionmize to work
    Replacing odt with a actual manual in html
    Fixed Bug with KEEP Folder not exstracting for None System Applicaitons
    Tweaked how the Signed and Unsigned files are compiled adding a small underscore between the recompiled file and the added prefix added by the scripts
    Tweaked the option 11 for non system apks
    I added the option to allow you to transfer the old key file over to the apk in case you did minor changes so be careful to test the APK files as some will need you to pick the unsigned option depending on how drastic the changes you made and forcing you to have to resign them
    Renamed recompiled system files
    Renamed the unsigned_ to signed_System_ since the system file changes the signature files are transfered since they are actually signed already instead of the misconception that has been going on for a while
  8. Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools Version 1.0.8 Now Released

Version 1.0.8
    Seperated the compiler into two options
    Updated APKTOOL.JAR to apktool version 1.4.10
  9. Raziel23x

this release fixes many of the compiler issues as well as fixed a bug introduced with the update to the keep folder option.

I need to do further testing and need more progress reports of the files as I cant test them due to not having a development computer right now luckly I was able to do this quick release while at the salon because I had to pick up my wife.
  10. Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools Version 1.0.9 Now Released

Version 1.0.9
    Fixed the broken Option menu list
    Fixed the broken Complier scripts for system Files
    Fixed the broken Complier scripts for non system Files
    Added the ability to create Signed None System APK files with both the keep folder option and to bypass the keep folder
    Added the Option to create unsigned APK Files with out using the keep folder
  11. Raziel23x

I have gotten a lot of work done yesterday and fixed some issues with the compiler script. Also finally fixed the decompiler switch so it now actually works. I started working on writing the documentation on the switch in the manual.html. I have also gotten a lot more other things fixed or improved. Check out Github to see all changes.

Version 1.0.10 is almost here just need to test a few things and track down a few more issues that have been reported.

Sent from my DROID RAZR CDMA XT912 using Tapatalk 2
  12. Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools Version 1.0.10 is now released
    Rewriten how ADB is detected and used in the script
    Minor Changes to the SETUP.BAT Fixing MISC Issues
    Fixed ADB PUSH for SYSTEM Files as it was pointed at the wrong files
    Minor Tweaks to zipalign
    Updated apktool.jar to v1.5.0 (Released September 2 - 2012 ) Codename : Pikmin
    * Fix for colours being decompiled with improper hex colours
    * Fix for <string-array> being treated as array on occasion
    * Support for Mac OS X user:home, instead of dumping frames into /home
    * Updated internal framework.jar to API16
    * Added <user-sdk> reading to insert into apktool.yml to help with aapt building
    * Added --verbose mode to output contents of AAPT (note this is a HUGE output). Only used for debugging.
    * Ignore bootclasspath on debug mode. (Causes some classes in smali to be fail decompile)
    Updated AAPT to the latest Custom Build
    Fixed Decompiler Switch to Actually work
    Fixed Compiler script Errors
    Replaced The OLD MANUEL HTML File with a Actual Help Doctument
    Updated the README
    Added Raw Mode to the Decompiler Switch

Please Visit the website for downloading the applicaiton
  13. Raziel23x

I have been working on some major changes to APK Multi-Tools so please check out the EXPERIMENTAL RELEASE for the updated changes.

I am working on some PRO Features for the application as well on the site which will be TOTALLY OPTIONAL and will not affect how the application works.

Mainly these features will AUTOMATE things SUCH as Keeping the APKTOOL.JAR updated and to make sure that APK Multi-Tool is always Updated without having to manually go to a website and download the latest update this option will do all this for you. and because these features will have heavy SERVER USAGE there will be a small fee of some type to use them I have not decided on a rout to this or to even add this feature to the project. I know there is a check for update feature in the setup.bat which is one of the pro features I have already added the code already just not enabled it as APK Multi-tool is a OPEN BETA right now. I am just in need of input to what needs to be added and what are the thoughts of you guys who actually use this

You can click this CHANGELOG link for more information on what I have done thus far for the up coming release.

or

VIEW THE CHANGELOG HERE​

Version 1.0.11
    Moved DEPENDENCY FILES to its own bat file which fixed issue with installing a DEPENDENCY would close the setup.bat
    Updated to ApkTool v1.5.2-SNAPSHOT
    -Fixed (issue #299) - output smali filename errors to screen during rebuild instead of filestream
    -Only show the --aapt / -a info in verbose mode.
    -Fixed (issue #392) - Don't crash out if .git folder isn't present. Use SNAPSHOT-DEV instead.
    -Fixed (issue #67) - Only store compressed resources.arsc if original was compressed, otherwise STORE.
    -Moved build.gradle files to each sub-project, more organization :)
    -Fixed (issue #394) - Prevented duplicated files in final jar which saved around 1.2mb.
    -Added Proguard to drop final jar size from 6.2mb to 2.6mb.
    -Fixed (issue #395) - Added check for "aapt" in unit-tests.
    -Added ability to use "--frame-path" on [if|install-framework]
    -Fixed renaming of ".r.9.png" images -> ".9.png".
    -Added ability to use --version to print out Apktool version
    Fixed Compiler Issues Hopefully when recompiling
    Hopefully fixed a bug introduced into the application which would cause keep folder items not being copied over after removing changed files causing corrupted apk files
    Updated Custom Build of AAPT for MIUI SUPPORT
    UPDATE ANDROID SDK TOOLS to API 17
    Fixed Issue #10 Decompilation fails when resource processing begins
    Removed unneeded ping request
    Fixed Bug with Viewing the LOGS for the SETUP.BAT​

14. Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools Version 1.0.11 NOW released

Version 1.0.11
    Moved DEPENDENCY FILES to its own bat file which fixed issue with installing a DEPENDENCY would close the setup.bat
    Updated to ApkTool v1.5.2
    -Fixed (issue #299) - output smali filename errors to screen during rebuild instead of filestream
    -Only show the --aapt / -a info in verbose mode.
    -Fixed (issue #392) - Don't crash out if .git folder isn't present. Use SNAPSHOT-DEV instead.
    -Fixed (issue #67) - Only store compressed resources.arsc if original was compressed, otherwise STORE.
    -Moved build.gradle files to each sub-project, more organization :)
    -Fixed (issue #394) - Prevented duplicated files in final jar which saved around 1.2mb.
    -Added Proguard to drop final jar size from 6.2mb to 2.6mb.
    -Fixed (issue #395) - Added check for "aapt" in unit-tests.
    -Added ability to use "--frame-path" on [if|install-framework]
    -Fixed renaming of ".r.9.png" images -> ".9.png".
    -Added ability to use --version to print out Apktool version
    Fixed Compiler Issues Hopefully when recompiling
    Hopefully fixed a bug introduced into the application which would cause keep folder items not being copied over after removing changed files causing corrupted apk files
    Updated Custom Build of AAPT for MIUI SUPPORT
    UPDATE ANDROID SDK TOOLS to API 17
    Fixed Issue #10 Decompilation fails when resource processing begins
    Removed unneeded ping request
    Fixed Bug with Viewing the LOGS for the SETUP.BAT
    Added the ability to pull Dependencies directly from your phone to use to install using the setup scripts
    Fixed bug with Theme porter not functioning
    Cosmetic changes to the source.

can be downloaded off the official website Google it also can get it off these android forums XDA-developers droidforums and rootzwiki as well as off the stable release link on github and many other locations feel free to test it out and report any issues
  15. Raziel23x

There has been some major updates done to the experimental build for the up coming Version 1.0.12
    Fixed Compiler bug with option 3 and 4 for none system files.
    Fixed Set current project option not working properly
    Added the ability to set compression level of the Resources.arsc
    Changed the name of recompiled System Applications from unsigned to system to keep the two from being confused
    Code Clean up clearing out unused code
    UPDATED to apktool-cli-1.5.3-SNAPSHOT
    -Updated to smali/baksmali to v1.4.2
    -Fixed (issue #396) - Correctly handle android:debuggable while in debug mode.
    -Fixed (issue #340) - Fixed superclass errors on debug mode.
    -Updated to Gradle 1.4
    -Updated known bytes for configurations to 38 (from addition of layout direction)
    -Fixed NPE when handling odex apks even with --no-src specified. (Thanks Rodrigo Chiossi)
    -Fixed (issue #427) - Correctly handles `--frame-path` on uild
    Added smali/baksmali for adding new up coming Deodex features
    Added now when compiling with option 12 when you choose option 3 and 4 it names the apk files to show they have the origianl signature keys
    Added new Signing method for signing apk files. With this new method the key used has a shelf life of 1000 years and also apks files signed with this key is able to be published on the android market
    Added new checks to cleaning up old recompiled apk files before recompiling again.
    Added pause breaks into option 12 so that users can check to see if anything went wrong in the recompiling method when using the keep folder option.
    Updated option 13 to use a alternative to a signing method which uses the Java_Home Enviroment Varable which needs to point to for example mine is set to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_41
    Added Batch Decompile option
    Added Batch Compile option
    Completely rewrote how recompiled apk files are stored so to not clutter up the place-apk-here-for-modding as that folder is just for storing unmodified apk files.
    Updated the signer location to match up with the changes to how modified apk files are handled

I am planning on some more major tweaks before I plan on releasing the next release but listed above I'd just a taste of what's to come

Sent from my DROID RAZR CDMA XT912 using Tapatalk 2
  16. Raziel23x

LATEST CHANGELOG FOR THE EXPERIMENTAL BUILD

Code:
    Version 1.0.12 (TBA)
    Fixed Compiler bug with option 3 and 4 for none system files.
    Fixed Set current project option not working properly
    Added the ability to set compression level of the Resources.arsc
    Changed the name of recompiled System Applications from unsigned to system to keep the two from being confused
    Code Clean up clearing out unused code 
    UPDATED to apktool-cli-1.5.3-SNAPSHOT
    v1.5.3 (TBA)
    -Updated to smali/baksmali to v1.4.2
    -Fixed (issue #396) - Correctly handle android:debuggable while in debug mode.
    -Fixed (issue #340) - Fixed superclass errors on debug mode.
    -Updated to Gradle 1.4
    -Updated known bytes for configurations to 38 (from addition of layout direction)
    -Fixed NPE when handling odex apks even with --no-src specified. (Thanks Rodrigo Chiossi)
    -Fixed (issue #427) - Correctly handles `--frame-path` on [b]uild
    Added smali/baksmali for adding new up coming  Deodex features
    Added now when compiling with option 12 when you choose option 3 and 4 it names the apk files to show they have the original signature keys
    Added new Signing method for signing apk files. With this new method the key used has a shelf life of 1000 years and also apks files signed with this key is able to be published on the android market
    Added new checks to cleaning up old recompiled apk files before recompiling again.
    Added pause breaks into option 12 so that users can check to see if anything went wrong in the recompiling method when using the keep folder option.
    Updated option 13 to use a alternative to a signing method which uses the Java_Home Environment Variable which needs to point to for example mine is set to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_41
    Added Batch Decompile option
    Added Batch Compile option
    Completely rewrote how recompiled apk files are stored so to not clutter up the place-apk-here-for-modding as that folder is just for storing unmodified apk files.
    Updated the signer location to match up with the changes to how modified apk files are handled
    Added support to Xperia devices given the ability to install the dependencies 
    Added SemcGenericUxpRes pull support
    Fixed the issue with changes not happening when compiling the scripts using the wrong resources.arsc
    Fixed broken zipalign scripts
    Added the options to allow you to choose  to use the original AndroidManifest.xml when not using the keep folder options when compiling apk files.
    Added the options to allow you to choose  to use the original AndroidManifest.xml when not using the keep folder options when compiling system apk files.
    Added the ability to open the project after decompiling the apk files
    Added support for Jar files
    NEW Splash Screen
    Rewritten the system pull scripts to make dynamic installation of the dependencies more robust.
    Added support for pulling the needed files to install the dependcies for the Xnote

17. Raziel23x

For though who do not know I have been on medical leave on short term disability which means my paychecks have been cut in half due to a spinal injury which I go seen the spinal surgeon august 6th. I been out on medical leave since the last week of may. On top of this my wife's mother passed away June 17th. She did not have life insurance so me and my wife have to pay out of pocket and some how have to come up with 4 grand plus car payment and utilities by the end of this month which two grand of this is so we can pay so we can claim her ashes. Plus I lost my other two jobs because I can't work or else I would not be worried but because my main job pay is only half of what it is normally and the income of the other two jibs are completely gone that leaves my wife's income which is only around 800-900a month I was bringing in around the same thing with all my jobs because my main job was where my health insurance came out which is 1200 a month for me my wife and son and my mother n law was paying 900 a month as well but now her passing away we are trying to disperly get by until I can go back to work. It would not so bad if we did not have to pay the 2 grand to pay for the funeral but because of that we are at a loss to what to do.

On other news

I will try and fix this last reported issue today

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD
Search tags for this page

android vista pro apk

apk editor for windows 7

apk multi tool

apk multi tool download

apk multi-tool

download apk multi tool

how to use apk multi tool

windows vista apk