Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I believe you can turn the W8 lockscreen off to keep your pin unlock

Sent from Democles Base.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I thought so too, but I cannot find the setting anywhere. I will keep looking and report back.

djflexmaster79

Reaction score
Hey guys it's me again... A simple little question I have here, I am trying like crazy to have my contacts tile like they do in the video, any help would be appreciated..

I am running this on a rooted Droid 3, no special rom..

Thanks..

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hey guys it's me again... A simple little question I have here, I am trying like crazy to have my contacts tile like they do in the video, any help would be appreciated..

Thanks..

Here ya go:

Take the tile off your home screen and re add it. When re-adding it look for the box that says "refresh contacts" hit that and when it adds the tile the contacts will show up. I didn't set it for any app, I just added the tile and it does it's thing. Hitting it brings you to your contacts

djflexmaster79

Reaction score
Thanks Wicked, I did read that. And I did try it a few times before I came in and asked. But maybe it's a "certain widget"? Not to sure, maybe you know...

Thanks again for the quick response..

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Been using this launcher for a couple weeks now, it is my daily, to the extent that my next phone may be to ditch Android and go the Win Mobile route.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Thanks Wicked, I did read that. And I did try it a few times before I came in and asked. But maybe it's a "certain widget"? Not to sure, maybe you know...

Thanks again for the quick response..

Have you tried turning off then back on?

Johnz

Reaction score
I had the same problem the lock screen sets its self as a device administraitor you must go to your settings unselect it and then uninstall;)

JohnnytheK

Reaction score

Thanks..

Hit the menu button and choose edit. Tap your contacts tile and then tap the little pencil icon. Choose refresh contacts and then your contact images will show like the video.

e7y8yvyr.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

musclecars60

Reaction score
nope, not of the suggested worked. I am not able to uninstall the anall lockscreen either. was able to uninstall the launcher but not the lockscreen app. not sure if this matter but im running 4.2 mmuzzy aosp rom.

Instead of trying to uninstall it through "Settings", go to the icon in your applications, press and hold, and it will give you the option to uninstall from there. It wont work. The app has made itself a system administrator, and will then ask if you would like to manage system administrators. Hit yes. On the next screen, simply uncheck the anall app. You can then go back to the applications screen, press and hold again, and choose to delete.

I realize this question is months old, but I just had the problem myself and found myself at this thread. I'm guessing other people have too. Hope this works for you!