Windows Phone 7 Theme Makes It To Android

kenbiz

Reaction score
That's the WORST home screen I've ever saw.. who wants those puke blue blocks when u turn the phone on?? Yuk.

DaHarder

Reaction score
Can't get this to work properly on my Fascinate, DROID X, or Galaxy Tab...

It's A Crash Happy Mess.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why would you want the horrible Windows look on your phone. Android look is sooo much better. Adw/launcher pro make it even better.

Jeyman

Reaction score
FCing a lot. Its cool to see. And ill prob rag on my friend who has a WP7 phone lol but just like any other build that is based off BB/iphone/now IP7. It wont last as a main focus for more then a few days for your normal user.

Some people who are locked into android that might want a windows phone might find it nice till they can move over.

In the end some people like it. Nothing wrong with it in any way.

Jeyman

Reaction score
is there a way to get the settings widget pined lol? I can not live without that at all. I turn BT/wifi/data on and off all day.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
They forgot to include a tile on that theme. The one that says "My phone looks incredibly ugly with a windows phone 7 theme". It's like buying a Ferrari and slapping a sticker on it that says Yugo.

geoff5093

Reaction score
if i wanted that look i wouldve got a windows phone
This way you can have a Windows phone for a day, a week, a month, or however long you want, then when you get tired of it go back to the Android theme, or heck go with the iPhone theme. You can't do that with a Windows phone!

kyle2351

Reaction score
They forgot to include a tile on that theme. The one that says "My phone looks incredibly ugly with a windows phone 7 theme". It's like buying a Ferrari and slapping a sticker on it that says Yugo.

Lol yup **** windows 7

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried out a Samsung Focus for a few weeks, and it was pretty slick, to be honest. Yes, it's a very minimalistic look, but that's kinda their point. Honestly, that phone and that UI felt smoother than any other phone I've owned, which includes an iPhone 3Gs and 4 (briefly on the 4), D1, DInc, and now my DX. I think MS is on to something here if they can market it right and get the development side of it growing strong - which they appear to be starting out relatively good.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is not a microsoft forum folks.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Window Phone 7 has to be the ugliest interface for any phone out.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone want more Microsoft or Windows. I'd pay to get rid of it. Just not to Apple.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is a huge downgrade, sure it's a catchy commercial but in reality it looks fisher-price.

[video=youtube;EHlN21ebeak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHlN21ebeak]YouTube - Really: New Windows Phone 7 Official Ad[/video]

PS- I love getting lost in my phone, I don't want to get in and out and back to life. If I wanted to do that I'd leave the phone in my pocket in the first place