Windows Media Center App?

Big Lou

Reaction score
Is there an App that works with Windows Media Center for setting recording schedules? I'd love to record things on the go.

mjs31

Reaction score
Is there an App that works with Windows Media Center for setting recording schedules? I'd love to record things on the go.

Haven't heard of one yet. I do like this feature that is built into directv dvr. I can record any program using my phone. I see why you would like to have this.

Technoman

Reaction score

Haven't heard of one yet. I do like this feature that is built into directv dvr. I can record any program using my phone. I see why you would like to have this.

There is also a new one that just showed up for FIOS DVR's. Works great, and I am so glad to have this back for my FIOS TV. I hated the Web Site interface.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Th epne that's in the market isn't a real directv app. It's a link to the mobile web. '

A little off topic but there is a real diectv app coming very very soon

jbsangel

Reaction score
There is also a new one that just showed up for FIOS DVR's. Works great, and I am so glad to have this back for my FIOS TV. I hated the Web Site interface.
+1 and great find! Their mobile web app leaves something to be desired, although it does work. Trying this app now, hopefully it's more pretty! This is one of the first things I looked for when I got my Droid, glad to see it exists now.

mjs31

Reaction score

Th epne that's in the market isn't a real directv app. It's a link to the mobile web. '

A little off topic but there is a real diectv app coming very very soon

Actually, I was just referring to the web interface in general. Good to know that real app is coming though....