Window/Transition Animation

stragabenz

Reaction score
I've been trying to find flashable zip files to change the window/transition animations on my Galaxy Nexus(Codename Andriod 3.2.0 JB ROM) but been having no luck. I remember ICSourcey ROM had it under tools to flash a bunch of different ones but I can't seem to find any listed on any websites. I used one from ICSourcey called "the pysn shift" or something like that, which looked totally awesome everybody who used my phone was like "awesome phone how did you do that??!!!" :hail:

If anyone has some links or can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated DancingNexus

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I've been trying to find flashable zip files to change the window/transition animations on my Galaxy Nexus(Codename Andriod 3.2.0 JB ROM) but been having no luck. I remember ICSourcey ROM had it under tools to flash a bunch of different ones but I can't seem to find any listed on any websites. I used one from ICSourcey called "the pysn shift" or something like that, which looked totally awesome everybody who used my phone was like "awesome phone how did you do that??!!!" :hail:

If anyone has some links or can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated DancingNexus

First read this post [TwistedRubik][4/7/12][Framework animations][Twisted_R1][RUBIK][Vortex][ThePsynFlip][ThePsynShift][Chaos][ChaosRevenge] - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki - Page 65 <-- The animations are linked in that thread though.

Also if you read the post, he talks about create an animation thread, which is [Create -an- animation set] [Framework Animations] [6-1-12] - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki <-- there.