Window limit reached in browser on droid???

Paladyr

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm searching google news and trying to click a link, any link, and it says "window limit reached", "Could not open a new window because you have already opened the maximum number." What is going on?

Edit - Just clicked menu to find out that it stores browser sessions in separate windows, is there a way to turn that off? I just want to use one!

rothenbj

Reaction score
I'm searching google news and trying to click a link, any link, and it says "window limit reached", "Could not open a new window because you have already opened the maximum number." What is going on?

Edit - Just clicked menu to find out that it stores browser sessions in separate windows, is there a way to turn that off? I just want to use one!

Just click the menu key when you're in the browser and hit "windows ". You can close any unwanted windows there. I don't think you can change that default, but I could be wrong.

I personally like having multiple windows open where the are a number of sites (Support such as this one) that I frequent often and I can get to the quicker.