Willing To Give Them a Chance

crg31953

Reaction score
I've read a lot of complaints on a lot of forums as to how bad the TB is. I have not had the issues others claim to have, 3 random restarts and one shut down since the ota.
I like this phone! I have had it for just over a month and think its an excellent device and definitely faster and more powerful than any MOTO Droid I've had. The local Version store has told me that employees in different areas are testing the fix for these issues prior to release, I'll give them the opportunity to make it right. HTC is aware of the problem and helping to fix it, I'll give them the chance to correct it. Considering the reputations of both company's I'll trust them for now, they offered to send me a certified as new replacement if I wanted and I opted to keep my new one and wait for the fix.
I love my TBolt and hope the fix comes soon.
Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I haven't had the restart problems either. I did the OTA update and it fixed the two small issues I had with the phone which was the speaker sou d when playing music and the battery life which to me wasn't as bad as people were complaining about.

I love this phone! I'm on 4G at all times unless I'm at home and I switch to wifi and my battery lasts fine for me.

I hope the fix comes soon for those who are affected so they can truly appreciate what a great phone this is.

wesdo2gg

Reaction score
I've only had 5 or 6 reboots and nothing consistent enough to know what it was tied to. Once I rooted and froze a bunch of bloatware, I had no problems what so ever. Now I've flashed my first ROM and I can say that this is easily the best device I've ever owned. I'm really excited for GB now.

motty69

Reaction score
Seems like I'm getting one reboot a day pretty consistently. 3G signal strength at my house isn't great and my phone reboots more often than not shortly after I get home from work. Other than that, reboots seem to be pretty rare in strong coverage. No LTE here yet, supposedly will be this month though.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

dark juggalo

Reaction score
Seems like I'm getting one reboot a day pretty consistently. 3G signal strength at my house isn't great and my phone reboots more often than not shortly after I get home from work. Other than that, reboots seem to be pretty rare in strong coverage. No LTE here yet, supposedly will be this month though.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt
I live in western NC and have the reboots more or less around the same time every afternoon.........hmmm I wonder if theres something about our location

johnd09

Reaction score
I have found it reboots worse in low signal areas. If I try to use it at my house on 3g where signal barely shows up it will reboot fairly consistently(none on wifi), but in town with good signal reboots are rare, and the ones that do occur are caused by apps I believe, gingerbread should fix all that though.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!!

pappabacon

Reaction score
I got mine on Friday and have been using the crap out of it, stock, and have not had one reboot. This thing is flying way faster than my D2G and I am happy I got it. I am getting a full day use out of it (better than the standard battery in my D2G) without a charge. I guess I got a newer one without all of these issues.