Will your next phone be the Galaxy Note 5?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It might be.. I'm constantly having to handle my coworkers n4 edge.. And I'm starting to really like it.. It'd have to be the n5edge though...

Moto and their issues as of late(updates) has me a tad impatient... But idk.. The new droids that are being leaked...... And I'm a droid head... No doubting that.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Nope. I'm fine with the 4 for quite a while now and considering going back to a slightly smaller screen for my next device. I've never been one to go for "incremental" upgrades. If I ever stayed with the same line of phone for 2 phones in a row, I'd skip a number. Just my opinion, of course, but I don't think they make that big of an upgrade if you get every number and I like to have that money for other things. ;)

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
Well, I guess yes, if I were to buy because I'm curious with its new features and specifications:)

Rawhide85

Reaction score
Nope. I'm fine with the 4 for quite a while now and considering going back to a slightly smaller screen for my next device. I've never been one to go for "incremental" upgrades. If I ever stayed with the same line of phone for 2 phones in a row, I'd skip a number. Just my opinion, of course, but I don't think they make that big of an upgrade if you get every number and I like to have that money for other things. ;)
I'm with you. I'm still running my N3 so I'm looking forward to the 5. +1

Sent from my SM-N900A running DynamicKat 7.1 by @bri315317

jbal52

Reaction score
After Moto dropped the physical keyboard of the Droid 4, I went with the Note 3 for a bigger screen and larger virtual keys to get used to losing my actual keyboard. Having really enjoyed the capabilities of the Note 3, I plan on the Note 5. I think this may be a really important upgrade for Samsung since Apple has been kicking butt with the iPhone 6 and 6plus. Samsung needs to come out with a show stopper phone to fight back and the Note 5 could be it.

pdiddy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
Some more details here on Galaxy Note 5.

1440×2560 pixel Super AMOLED display . The phone will run on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 or the equivalent EXYNOS. The device will have a 3GB of RAM and a 3220mAh battery under its hood.

cece5702

Reaction score
I have a GNote3 so I will most likely get the 5. Not really sure!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk