Will you purchase the Droid Incredible?

Paul_PSU

Reaction score
Yes. Just switched from a BB storm. I'll never be going back to BB!

Snakedoc

Reaction score
Had the chance to choose between Motorolla one and Incredible, its simply the keyboard, and I trust motorolla alot more than HTC, no real reason behind that.

slinky

Reaction score
Hardware keyboard and end of discussion. It's a must. The Droid is now lagging a bit (not a speed issue) but I'll still easily keep it and the lousy battery life over anything else atm.

doublejack

Reaction score
Motorola + physical keyboard + longer battery life = the Moto Droid still tops my list. Even if something "better" comes along, I'll stick with my Droid until I'm up for an upgrade, and perhaps even beyond that point. I don't see why my Droid can't last 3 or 4 years. dancedroid

Chip50

Reaction score
Yes and I did ..... I am enjoying my first smartphone. Very cool.

r1tony

Reaction score
Sorry to say after reviews I bought one and sold my Moto Droid. It is just a better phone imo and I never used the keyboard anyway. I love it.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
I just got my Moto Droid last December. I am thinking that riding out the contract will be a good thing. As well as very cost effective. I love my Droid and can't see replacing it with another Droid if my NE2 isn't up. I did, however, think I was going to use the physical keyboard. I couldn't tell you the last time I slid it out. The virtual keyboard in landscape using Smart Keyboard is awesome. I have VERY large fingers and I fly on the virtual. Also, waiting until I am eligible will surely uncover even more new and exciting phones for VZW as well as 4g. I just can't see being a first adopter every time something "new and improved" comes along.

Just hang on people. A newer and more improved one is right around the corner.

slinky

Reaction score
I could never type reliably on the virtual keyboard. It's important for me to get the right spelling most of the time and not rely on spell check, etc. The hardware keyboard sucks but I got used to it and it is far better than nothing. Now I find it totally indispensable. No way I buy any phone without a real keyboard. I had a sig on my iphone to apologize for all the misspellings, lol.

Kevin8se7en

Reaction score
I have the droid and my wife just got the incredible on a 2-year upgrade (from Samsung Alias).

The incredible is a much better phone. It so much faster and smoother. The screen is a bit saturated, but it looks very nice.

I'd get the incredible if I didnt play games on my droid. I use a "GameGripper" to play roms and such, so i prefer the droid because of that. The incredible is definitely a better phone tho.

jogutier

Reaction score
Preordered, Preordered, Preordered, Preordered. Heck Yea I got me a Incredible phone and loving it.