Will you choose the Pixel XL over the Pixel?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Will the big brother of Google's new line of phones take your fancy over the little guy?

Share your reasoning below.

If you're sold on the smaller iteration of Google's new devices, hit up this thread to share your opinions: Will you choose the Pixel over the Pixel XL?

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
As someone with a 5.3in phone already, there is no going back to something smaller. To me it's the perfect screen size for the pocket I use to keep my phone in but going from 5.3 to 5.5 shouldn't be too much of a difference in width. If I finally have to get a belt holster then so be it I guess.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
My VZW store was supposed to get demos today. I will try to take a look tomorrow, but I am leaning to the XL

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would go with the Pixel XL if I were purchasing a phone this year. A 5.5" screen is what I've been waiting for, of course it comes when I'm not in the market...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I would go with the Pixel XL if I were purchasing a phone this year. A 5.5" screen is what I've been waiting for, of course it comes when I'm not in the market...

Sell the p

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a couple reasons why I wouldn't. Though the Pixel XL is the exact size I've been waiting for, the 6P, although on the large size, isn't bad. I've become adjusted to it. In the short reviews I've seen about the PXL, there's nothing I really desire so much that I feel the need to sell the 6P. I wish battery life were better on the Nexus, but that's my only gripe at the moment.