Will we be CHEATED again!!!

IanG

Reaction score
The amount of people that have never heard of The Onion in this thread is outstanding.

wseyller

Reaction score
I did not know anything about Onion. Never heard of them. At first it seemed real but as I finished watching the whole thing I couldn't help but realized that it was a joke.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The amount of people that have never heard of The Onion in this thread is outstanding.

Some time ago, The Onion, did an article on how Harry Potter brings kids to Satanism, which was the idea of J.K. Rowling . That article got referenced a lot by Conservative Americans. You can read it at Harry Potter Books Spark Rise In Satanism Among Children | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

And for fun, here's The Onion's take on the iPhone. Apple's New iPhone | The Onion - America's Finest News Source and the iPad Apple Finally Unveils iPad | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Got me, lol... I had no idea what the Onion is all about, haha...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
5-700$ before contract for a phone that has manors... or less for a phone that I would smash to bits..... imagine if your talking suggestively to your lover... and you say something suggestive, and the phone comes on saying GET TESTED FOR STD'S AT DR.XXX'S 4.7 MILES AWAY ON FEELAN ROAD.... roflmfao. They'd be hanging up.

It had better be able to be turned off. That's all I've got to say.

Showed the video to my wife, and she agrees.... annoying and needs to be rethought.

sent from my RAZR MAXX

Last edited:

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Didn't realize it was the onion til about 30 seconds thru when I looked down at their watermark. Hilarious tho!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
hehehe, more fun than the standard babble heh? :icon_ nana:

It would be hilarious if Droid Life were to pick it up.

hope u people aren't serious.....

Serious in it being real, or serious in it being a joke?

Actually this isn't much different then the posts where someone calls Verizon or Motorola and reports what they were told. Except for here it was a different source.

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Do people not know the Onion is parody news or am I missing the sarcasm?

Sent from my R2 unit using DroidForums

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Just makes me wish the Onion was more popular...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I didn't realaize that many of you actually hadn't heard of this technology...it's already being done.....you just don't know ir since it's at undetechtable volume levels...lmao

TatDroid

Reaction score
My personal favorite The Onion news story is on "Personal Outsourcing". Sorry, I don't have a link here, but trust me - it's worth a Google search!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums