Hey guys.. I have been reading this forum for over a month now in preparation for my upcoming change from the Voyager to the Droid. The more I read the more I want the Droid. I am not eligible for my upgrade until this Saturday the 13th which seems like it will never get here fast enough.. My question is has anyone of you been able to convince Verizon to let you upgrade a few days early or did you have to wait until the actual upgrade date that is in their system? Patience is not one of my better qualities. Now back to reading..