Will Titanium Back up restore setup on home screen?

phatkat66

Reaction score
I just themed my phone. Right before I did a complete backup of all apps/data/market links and after I themed I noticed it changed my home launcher and wasn't able to go back to my old one.

If I used TB to restore all apps/data will it restore my framework-res and put everything back on my homescreen the way it was?

P.s. Im well aware that is what nandroid/clockwork is for but im actually using a droid X and don't have access to system recovery yet =(. I just wanted to post here for quicker help.

Thanks!

Eschy

Reaction score
Titanium does not restore homescreen apps. not that i know of anyways but if you run launcherpro you can backup your homescreens and settings (i think adw aswell). Then just restore them after your titanium backup restore

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Titanium does not restore homescreen apps. not that i know of anyways but if you run launcherpro you can backup your homescreens and settings (i think adw aswell). Then just restore them after your titanium backup restore

Yes, ADW has this option too. Though widgets will have to be replaced, this saves some time with your settings.